Driving Skill in Police Chase (mustang related)

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
Hey guys,
Long time viewer, first time poster.
I don't know if this video has been posted before or not.
but I saw it and immediately thought about posting it on the Pics and Video's Buffet section of the svtperformance.com forums.

Anyhow, enjoy.
Sorry if it's a repost x1000000

Ps: also you can check out http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mustangspin.html for the video if you are unable to download it from where I have it uploaded.

(upload)
http://www.angelfire.com/il/Dakpage/mustangspin.wmv

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
Yeah that was some skillful driving. Up until that last part.
He should have gotten back into the middle lane(s) instead of being in the outside right lane. The cops could have gone for P.I.T #4 then. :)

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
haha yeh i've seen alot of police chases here wher we got away from the cops just go down some old country roads and always make sure u got one of them redneck friends who'd got a garage u can hide out in:p not that i'd know anything about that...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
All you guys that are giving that asshole props, what would you have done if his ignorant driving hurt you or someone in your family???????
No offense to anybody. I'm just tired of people thinking running from the police is cool.

IT'S FOCKING IGNORANT!!!

Rant off.:rockon:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
All you guys that are giving that asshole props, what would you have done if his ignorant driving hurt you or someone in your family???????
No offense to anybody. I'm just tired of people thinking running from the police is cool.

IT'S FOCKING IGNORANT!!!

Rant off.:rockon:

I totally agree, but I dont think they are so much giving him props for running from the police as giving him props for the skill he showed while driving. Running from the police is idiotic and stupid...you can end up hurting yourself or someone else. But he was a pretty good driver...thats all I am giving him credit for.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I'm more impressed with the cops' ability to put an end to that guys "good driving"

Users who are viewing this thread