dropped my f150

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
Well now you know that putting loud soundsystems in vehicles that aren't worth looking at is stupid. Learn from this mistake, and never do it again since it is annoying and only impresses high school kids who don't know anything about cars. Use the money you wasted on speakers/amps and put the money you saved into the paint, rims, engine, transmission, suspension and rims. You never know you might just end up with a vehicle that people would want to look at, and would naturally attract people without noise pollution.

I'm glad that I could be of help. Too many kids these days think sound systems add horsepower, and looks.

Your talking like I'm driving a 88 civic. The truck will never get a paint job simply because the system rips sheet metal so it would be pointless to spend $3k on paint just to have the door skin rip. You do know the system in here is nothing like a high school kids right? My new subs are coming today so I'll post a vid of them when I get it playing. 8 tantric hdd 12"s on 4 crescendo bc3500's at .5 ohm each

TClark22

Established Member
Your talking like I'm driving a 88 civic. The truck will never get a paint job simply because the system rips sheet metal so it would be pointless to spend $3k on paint just to have the door skin rip. You do know the system in here is nothing like a high school kids right? My new subs are coming today so I'll post a vid of them when I get it playing. 8 tantric hdd 12"s on 4 crescendo bc3500's at .5 ohm each

Oh. so people can hear your music from 2 counties over?

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member

So you are wasting your money on a sound system to attract people. People walk over to a dented stock F150, and proceed to wonder...

WHY? It looks like several High School kids put their money together and created the loudest sound system in the neighborhood.

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
So you are wasting your money on a sound system to attract people. People walk over to a dented stock F150, and proceed to wonder...

WHY? It looks like several High School kids put their money together and created the loudest sound system in the neighborhood.

Yep, that's exactly it.......what do you drive again?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member

I'm not knocking your sound system, but it's almost pointless to post a video of it. It's only going to sound as good/crappy to us as our computer speakers and your camera's recording quality allows.

I'm not saying don't post one, just that it won't prove anything to the naysayers. Now would I want to see a sound system rip sheet metal? absolutely lol.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member

Good thing your opinion is just that, an opinion, not fact. Your "location" explains everything...

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member

The plus side of the way the truck looks, no one will give it a second thought that there's an expensive sound system inside.

It's really a hard argument to say the OP is wasting his money on his sound system because one could argue it's a waste of money to buy wheels, exhaust, custom paint, supercharger, etc. We all have different tastes and the OP's seems to be sound systems. Different strokes for different folks right?

lilsilverponey

Established Member

Post vids and pics of stereo. I would love to see it. I have always been into sound systems but have never gone crazy myself.

MTBSully

Established Member
Here is a vid. I remember this truck from last fall. I don't get it. Fill the entire rear seat with about 7 too many subs and make as much noise as possible? OP is on the wrong forum

[youtube_browser]Oi8O0mDh_VY#t=40[/youtube_browser]

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Mr.Bolt-on,

You have a shitbox SN95 with those *** stripes on it...who the **** are you to comment on what vehicle is worth looking at?

The **** outta here lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread