dropped my f150

WishIHadSVT

Established Member
I like it since it was never a 4x4 to begin with.

Debadge, paint the tan trim and front bumper white + a rollpan and you'll be on your way for the exterior.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Why the tool box is staying

IMG_20131205_140958_zpseb6996b6.jpg

No that means you need to find another place to put the batteries for the stereo. Below are pictures of Ford trucks built correctly. Some shaving, throwing away the tool box, and a custom paint job could make your truck look good. However there is no need to have a loud sound system in a truck that isn't worth looking at. That doesn't mean your truck doesn't have the potential to be worth looking at, but it's simply not finished yet.

custom-93-ford-lightning-picture.jpg

mmfp-1204-01%2B1993-ford-lightning%2Bprecision-turbo-charger.jpg

1105tr_01%2B1999_ford_f150%2Bright_front_motion.jpg

137611_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Last edited:

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
No that means you need to find another place to put the batteries for the stereo. Below are pictures of Ford trucks built correctly. Some shaving, throwing away the tool box, and a custom paint job could make your truck look good. However there is no need to have a loud sound system in a truck that isn't worth looking at. That doesn't mean your truck doesn't have the potential to be worth looking at, but it's simply not finished yet.

Do you realize the level of stupid in your post? Didn't realize trucks had to look cool in order for the owner to enjoy a nice audio system. Should I send you pics of my car before I install my system so you can give me the go ahead?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Looks much better in the second pic OP! Don't listen to all the negative crap in this thread. It is your truck do as you please. I actually think those wheels look perfect on there!

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Do you realize the level of stupid in your post? Didn't realize trucks had to look cool in order for the owner to enjoy a nice audio system. Should I send you pics of my car before I install my system so you can give me the go ahead?

Well now you know that putting loud soundsystems in vehicles that aren't worth looking at is stupid. Learn from this mistake, and never do it again since it is annoying and only impresses high school kids who don't know anything about cars. Use the money you wasted on speakers/amps and put the money you saved into the paint, rims, engine, transmission, suspension and rims. You never know you might just end up with a vehicle that people would want to look at, and would naturally attract people without noise pollution.

I'm glad that I could be of help. Too many kids these days think sound systems add horsepower, and looks.

Users who are viewing this thread