Drove the Cobra in to work today......

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I hear ya brother, its nice not having to drive the Cobra in all the salt and crap we have around here though. I never understood people buying a Cobra and having no other vehicle to drive around in, at least in this area now if we lived in Florida or Cali it would be a diff story. Ive been rocking my GS430 the past few days and its been nice :-D

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I hear ya brother, its nice not having to drive the Cobra in all the salt and crap we have around here though. I never understood people buying a Cobra and having no other vehicle to drive around in, at least in this area now if we lived in Florida or Cali it would be a diff story. Ive been rocking my GS430 the past few days and its been nice :-D

Exactly. I haven't driven the Cobra in months. Had to stretch her legs a lil. I'm not sure what I would do without the Jeep during the winter months. I had to rescue my wife off of 270 during that last snow debacle.....

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
its nice outside and I still dont drive my stang to work..too damned dirty out here...im too lazy to keep 2 cars clean

04yellowcobra

Established Member
+1 on the rain comment the salt is everywhere. I drove the cobra yesterday because it was to cold to ride the bike, today warmer so I rode the bike. Tomorrow ... humm!!

Evs04Snake

Established Member
I drove mine today too.......like 50 feet. Spent most of the day washing it, turned it around to look for spots I may have missed on other side. Tomorrow I will clean the interior and the underside.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
HELL yeah, Sherminator!! Drove mine to work yesterday, today, and it's definitely going in tomorrow...

I've decided that the treated roads aren't gonna keep me from enjoying my car when the roads are dry and temps are in the 60's. If driving the Cobra isn't worth the price of getting it dirty anymore, I should probably trade it in on a nice silver Honda Accord or something! :nonono:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
HELL yeah, Sherminator!! Drove mine to work yesterday, today, and it's definitely going in tomorrow...

I've decided that the treated roads aren't gonna keep me from enjoying my car when the roads are dry and temps are in the 60's. If driving the Cobra isn't worth the price of getting it dirty anymore, I should probably trade it in on a nice silver Honda Accord or something! :nonono:

This. It's a Mustang after all, not a Maybach......

Users who are viewing this thread