Drug

Mach1Marauder

Banned
JKD said:
LMAO, why would I want to whip your ass when Father Time has already beat me to it?

You're a fiesty ol shit and all, but don't go biting off more then you can chew, especially without your dentures in. I take you for what you are - an old guy trying to relive his glory days.
Hush chump.............you couldn't "snatch the pebble" if your life depended on it.:loser: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
Bill the only thing you might do that would scare me would to pull a trigger. If you really want to I'll let you take the first swing...Your enclosed trailor will look good in my front drive.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
Bill the only thing you might do that would scare me would to pull a trigger. If you really want to I'll let you take the first swing...Your enclosed trailor will look good in my front drive.
Just Make sure you take that Damn HPP sticker off of it..

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Nor are you bitter.:thumbsup:
I'm going to have to come out to yalls GTG sometime soon.. The one I have on Wed. Nights is pretty kick ass.. Alot of bad ass cars there.. Once I get everything tuned I'll head out there and see what happens.. EJones will be the first on the list..;-)

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
I'm going to have to come out to yalls GTG sometime soon.. The one I have on Wed. Nights is pretty kick ass.. Alot of bad ass cars there.. Once I get everything tuned I'll head out there and see what happens.. EJones will be the first on the list..;-)

Looking forward to it :D

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Looking forward to it :D
Cool deal..Now I'm only going to be running on my low shot so don't be pulling out the big guns.. I'll be tuning my car for around 500rwhp.. Untill I get the new fuel system installed...

Last edited:

03DSGCOBRA

For the ones who know (Foof and Jones) don't say a word.

A few of my buddies and I will pwned all at this gtg. It's only a matter of time. :dw:

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

wario

Established Member
JKD said:
You've had an outstanding invitation for quite sometime yourself there buddy. Come get some. :thumbsup:

LMAO
just like all the ufc and bowling gtg's right?
I dont wanna drive over an hour to get stood up ;-)

I have open run of a spot to train man. Also have lots of people that would love to work out with you. Bring yo-self.

Users who are viewing this thread