dsg looking for a new home

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
i have a 03 cobra mustang w 39xxx miles clean car fax w/

mod list :
steggy 4, acc fab single blade, bbk cold air, 95 maf, and mac filter, jba shortys, hi flow cats, magna flow exhaust (x) 2.7 and 4lb lower, grinattelys 60k coil packs, boost A pump, clutch, steeda tri ax, clutch quadrant steeda, billet flow idlers, hand held programer and flip chip. (can run up to 3 tunes with flip of a switch)
hid lights and blacked out head, fogs, and tails (have factory tails) slot and cross drilled rotors front and back factory chrome cobra wheels falkin rt615 tires, 3.73 gears

full nitrous set up(zex) bottle opener heater peddle activation, and luner gauge all functional from front seat, pills from 55-175 shot only shot twice at 75... (for real)

oil, fuel, and air to fuel, luners gauges on piller and cluster pods hillton boost over lay to 24 psi

powder coated valve covers texture flat black and polished coil covers, super charger, lower intake, maf,

kenny brown strut, and shock tower, brace launch had bar, sub frames, hnr sport springs, poly differntal bushings, and irs brace,

might be for getting a few things car is clean in and out non smoker, and babyed been to track once and a few high ways pulls u would really love this car if u see it
any questions just ask... lots of parts less then 100 miles on them to fast for me and needing money for a house have lots of pics and can take more if needed

817-770-1851 ask 4 scott
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My96z

Established Member
Beautiful car man. Exactly what I am looking for. I have to part out my camaro first.

Subscribing...

04GTMustang

Established Member
Bump for my favorite color also. Hey if you wanna hold onto that for another few months I'll but it from you.. LOL

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
first with cash trying to refine. my house looking to put a lump sum down to lower my payments and nock off some intrest... and thanks for the kind words fellas

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
new tx regristration, inspection, 4 wheel alignment, mobile 1 oil change and a fresh buff job came out great... 23,500 obo, just put 3k in parts less then 200 miles....

Users who are viewing this thread