dsg??

EVO-lution

Established Member
LOL...yep..we'll have to set you up good. Would be fun if we get to. Of course I think K will be driving it more than he already is. LOL

and +1 on your comments of somethign about a mach. I can't get away from them and half the guys i know don't understand it. They keep telling me to get a fox body and build it up when I can get another stang......nope. I want another MACH!!!

you better get another Mach dammit!!!!:cuss: hahahahha
Don't leave us hanging.

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
i am sorry, but Torch red is the fastest...and i can prove it. The car is so fast that the red got torched...therefore Torch Red!

WHite = Smartest
Orange = The one who tries the hardest!
Yellow = Slowest!
Blue = Sounds like something you would name after a Boxster!
Black = Only looks good standing still!

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
my dad has an AB mach and i test drove a OW last saturday and i have to say the white is definetly the faster color since it reflects the sun better:shrug:

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
my dad has an AB mach and i test drove a OW last saturday and i have to say the white is definetly the faster color since it reflects the sun better:shrug:

but where you going fast enough to torch the paint? no...therefore its not the fastest color! :bash:

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
LOL...yep..we'll have to set you up good. Would be fun if we get to. Of course I think K will be driving it more than he already is. LOL

Negative! He should be in the "slobra" or the "5.slow". I get to drive it everyday, so on the days I get to see K i let him drive. Its only fair...plus its so hard to say no when he ask with the pouty face. haha kidding. I love him and he knows how to handle my car so he is the only man who drives it. Am I a good girlfriend or what?! haha

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
What are all of you guys talking about????
2001 Cobras are the fastest!!!!:banana::banana::dancenana::dancenana::banana::banana:
:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes
(and no, im not starting anything)

EVO-lution

Established Member
What are all of you guys talking about????
2001 Cobras are the fastest!!!!:banana::banana::dancenana::dancenana::banana::banana:
:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes
(and no, im not starting anything)

Don't lie you argument starter All you Cobra owners are the same :rolling::rolling: hahaha j/k

O wait I used to own a Cobra:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread