dsg??

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I think that was sarcasm :poke:

1slow4v...what numbers you making? u got some good mods their. Unfortunatly I rather not install LT's since im inexperienced with something of that nature.
Don't worry, your closet door will open sooner or later. :lol1:

I was always told the Red was the fastest?
Bill lied to you.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
eh...idk about that. they're more are meaning not much were put into production cause of the low HP, TQ numbers being made :rolling:

:shrug: Are you smoking something right now :lol: :poke:

I am trying to understand what you are typing......:dancenana:

I am lucky though I was blessed with one of those factory freaks! :D

STG

Banned
I asked my cop friend, he says comp orange is the fastest.:burnout:

You need to listen carefully. What your cop friend said was, "Competition Orange, Zinc Yellow and Screaming Yellow are the easiest Mach 1 colors to spot from miles away. Therefore, I write more speeding tickets to drivers of orange and yellow Mach1s. Owners of Dark Shadow Gray Mach1s are the smartest Mach1 drivers. Crap, I can't see those DSGs from 30 feet away. They blend into the asphalt. They're camouflaged!

'If you believe speeding tickets equal speed, the Competition Orange is damn fast. The real fast guys are driving the cars I don't see!"

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
You need to listen carefully. What your cop friend said was, "Competition Orange, Zinc Yellow and Screaming Yellow are the easiest Mach 1 colors to spot from miles away. Therefore, I write more speeding tickets to drivers of orange and yellow Mach1s. Owners of Dark Shadow Gray Mach1s are the smartest Mach1 drivers. Crap, I can't see those DSGs from 30 feet away. They blend into the asphalt. They're camouflaged!

'If you believe speeding tickets equal speed, the Competition Orange is damn fast. The real fast guys are driving the cars I don't see!"

We should write to Myth Busters and have them decide !!!!!!

LMAO...:lol::lol:

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. :lol:

OK OK OK... so right now mine isn't the fastest. But one day with your help PONY it will be. lol. Don't forget our plan about Stopsign32v. He doesn't know anything! Keep it hush hush. :coolman:

Actually I could care less what color it is as long as its a Mach 1. I absolutely love these cars. Something about looking out of the windshield and seeing my shaker, hearing my exhaust while I go through the gears just gets me going. :burnout:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
OK OK OK... so right now mine isn't the fastest. But one day with your help PONY it will be. lol. Don't forget our plan about Stopsign32v. He doesn't know anything! Keep it hush hush. :coolman:

Actually I could care less what color it is as long as its a Mach 1. I absolutely love these cars. Something about looking out of the windshield and seeing my shaker, hearing my exhaust while I go through the gears just gets me going. :burnout:
LOL...yep..we'll have to set you up good. Would be fun if we get to. Of course I think K will be driving it more than he already is. LOL

and +1 on your comments of somethign about a mach. I can't get away from them and half the guys i know don't understand it. They keep telling me to get a fox body and build it up when I can get another stang......nope. I want another MACH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread