DSLR Photographers check this out

bone stock

Established Member
I've been in DLSR photography for a few months and just found out that you can rent lenses online. Anybody care to recommend a few lenses I should check out? I'm thinking about renting a wide-angle lens for my Nikon D40 since I don't have the cash to buy one right now.

I haven't rented any lenses yet but here are a few reviews:

8 Online Lens Rental Stores Compared | Photodoto

rust0r

Established Member
I've been in DLSR photography for a few months and just found out that you can rent lenses online. Anybody care to recommend a few lenses I should check out? I'm thinking about renting a wide-angle lens for my Nikon D40 since I don't have the cash to buy one right now.

I haven't rented any lenses yet but here are a few reviews:

8 Online Lens Rental Stores Compared | Photodoto

I've got a D60 and I'll eventually be picking up the 18-200mm

I just have the kit lens right now (18-55) and am getting pissed off with the limitations of 55mm top end. It would seem for an amateur DSLR user, this is the ideal "do it all" lens.

I've also seen some really nice photos with the 200mm 2.8

The 50mm 1.4 is a great portrait lens as well due to the natural DOF the 1.4 offers

u n v kenny

Established Member
That's really cool. Would be a perfect idea if you're really into photography. I want a wide angle and a fisheye. However, you can fisheye your pics on your computer but that just takes a little time.

Users who are viewing this thread