Dude mugged on bus in Paris....

02 SLP SS

Established Member
Bunch of ****ing cowards. This is the very reason why I carry a .22 pocket pistol anytime I go downtown or anywhere that I feel is not home ground ( and yes I do have a permit to do so)! I would love to ring that little foocker in the whites neck. All 5ft of him. You know that he would not do shit without the backup of those others but he feels so tough with 5 guys behind him.

For those that don't know you can get an American Arms pocked pistol (very very small gun fits in the palm of your hand) will shot a .22 long which from 5-10ft will pack a punch for about $240.00. It's all you would really ever need, very small and light weight, fits in your pocket and if it gets stolen out of your car, lost etc.... it's cheap not like your out a $750.00 Glock or something.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Same thing happens in America. The XD is the great equalizer. Nothing like having a force mulitplier in your pocket.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Honestly I wouldn't expect to see much different if this happened on a bus in our own country. Stuff like this happens every day in this country. The average American citizen would choose not to get involved as well. Not ALL Americans. But most.

Users who are viewing this thread