Dumb idea?

SVTXTC

Established Member
Brady,

I would advise you to save this project for a professional shop in the winter. You can only realistically drive it like four months out of the year up there? Go out and enjoy it! The clutch you have is more than enough for your "soft" driving habits. You said no one will street race you and you don't take it to the track. No use disabling it during the season. The only "whine" we should be hearing is more videos of this cobra!

Sincerely,
Your Cobra

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Brady,

I would advise you to save this project for a professional shop in the winter. You can only realistically drive it like four months out of the year up there? Go out and enjoy it! The clutch you have is more than enough for your "soft" driving habits. You said no one will street race you and you don't take it to the track. No use disabling it during the season. The only "whine" we should be hearing is more videos of this cobra!

Sincerely,
Your Cobra
Weather permitting it ranges from 6-7 months. If I had a shop do it, maybe in the fall just before it gets put away. I don't want to trailer it with snow on the ground. It's a good idea though.

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
500 mile break in with any HD clutch is my recommendation for what it's worth. I just had my stocker replaced last week with a spec stg 3+. thought about doing mine myself but didn't want to deal with it due to long tubes and all the weird angles.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread