Dumbass bouncer gets screwed by the long arm of the law, for being a POS bully!

rust0r

Established Member
Roger Huerta Caught on Tape in Street Fight -- MMA Fighting

Sorry Im too stupid to embed, but I love this video. The big guy turned out to be a star texas a&m (or something) football player. I guess he was drafted by atlanta Falcons, but never played.....so obviously he is a very stong, athletic guy. Obviously Roger Huerta is no joke either lol, but I love watching him hold it down for us 155lbers and whoop some deserving ass.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post this video. Everyone needs to realize, Roger Huerta is a WORLD CLASS fighter. Very FEW people in the wash room would be "pulling a Roger Huerta" and taking out the big guy. As a lighter guy, that is the one thing I would not want to deal with, someone who outweighed me significantly in a tight space with hard everything around you.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
What a douche. Watching shit like that gives me the butterfly's and i can barley watch it.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
shit i would have just taken the beat down and left the club then went and got a few friends and some baseball bats and waited for him to get off work

If you have to fight with a baseball bat, you"re a pussy. Why dont you just go get a grenade launcher and wait for him?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lmao. Guy walks out of the bar and all he hears is this

[youtube_browser]Ay7Rjjq6vaI[/youtube_browser]

s_x_i

Established Member
Son, you wouldn't do jack against two dudes SIGNIFICANTLY larger than you in a cramped bathroom. Then again, this is SVTP, everyone is an MMA fighter and can whoop on two dudes bigger than them, AT THE SAME TIME. Seriously?.....you also assume bouncers have zero fighting experience?....c'mon now....

I don't care about your skill level really, there are factors here Bruce Lee would have a tough time overcoming.

Gotta disagree here...

I'm 6'4, 240 and can bench about the average amount for an SVTP'er ;-)

My BJJ instructor is 5'8, 165 absolutely soaking wet and is a black belt. I never have trouble sparring or grappling with guys of my size or skill level, but man, that guy can beat my ass every time. Somehow he manages to use elbows, knees and pressure points to his advantage and pop's joint's you don't even know you have! I have no doubt in my mind that he could take out 2 or more 250lb+ guys in a bathroom in the blink of an eye.

Don't **** with the little guys... :lol:

Edit: For the sake of " if it was me..." ****, I would try never to get in that situation in the first place. 2 on 1 in a tight space is normally an ass whoopin' for anyone.

Last edited:

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
to bad you cant have a ccw in a bar or a place that has alcohol... i would of shot that ****er dead after that first hit

BlackStang98

CCU
Established Member
to bad you cant have a ccw in a bar or a place that has alcohol... i would of shot that ****er dead after that first hit

In certain states you are legally allow to carry a concealed handgun (assuming you have a permit) in a bar/restaurant that serves alcohol as long as you are not consuming ANY alcohol. I live in VA and this recently became legal…not sure about the state this incident occurred.

With that said, you have to be extremely careful if you plan to carry in a bar/strip club environment because, heaven forbid, your life feels threatened and you draw your firearm and open fire there will be a lot of miss-matching information provided to the police YOU may be looking at potential jail time.

Remember, if you are going to fire that gun, you better be 100% confident that it is justifiable and can be proven so in a court of law.

red9450

Established Member
looked legit. that kid might have been a drug dealer and he got some of what he deserves. this bouncer should receive a medal of some sort. and i'm being serious. that guy barely even hit that kid. and for all i know, or care for that matter, he was selling drugs.

You sir are an idiot. What part of that "looked legit?" The bouncer thought he was selling drugs, ran his pockets, checked his texts and voice mail (or so it seemed), made him take off his shoes, and completely emptied his wallet. Then proceeded to punch the guy several times and steal his money.

One could only hope this same situation happens to you without the video camera.

I will agree that a lot of, less than stand-up people, come into strip clubs. However, from the kid's point of view, it would be 2 bouncers word against his. And without the video tape, I dont think the kid stands much of a chance.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Edit: For the sake of " if it was me..." ****, I would try never to get in that situation in the first place. 2 on 1 in a tight space is normally an ass whoopin' for anyone.

Best advice on the entire thread. :thumbsup:

E

black 10th vert

Established Member
If you have to fight with a baseball bat, you"re a pussy. Why dont you just go get a grenade launcher and wait for him?

Maybe so, but wasn't what the 2 big black guys did a pussy move? I saw in a hardcore streetfight there are no rules. Call me a pussy if you want, but I would also come back with a bat, and would be the only one walking away from a situation like that! Remember being honorable, or heroic looking doesn't always get you home safe in the real world...

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Of course what they did was a pussy move. Fighting in general is immature and stupid regardless if you have a bat or its 2 on 1 or 1 on 1. Like someone else said i would avoid putting myself in that situation at all costs. But there is always a possibility that you just cant get away from it.

If you go back to someone to confront them and then a fight breaks out that's one thing. I would personally never bring a weapon. I hear what you're saying though, anything goes on the streets. that's why i stay off them. :)

BleedBlueOval

Established Member
i dunno whats more dumb in this thread, the fools that think they can take on 2 dudes in a locked room, or the fools that say "this is why i have a gun" or w/e.

there's only two states that allow weapons in a bar. MA is not one of the two. Even in self defense, have fun explaining why you took a gun into a bar, permit or not. and have fun trying to pull that gun out when the guy is in your face.

bull3441

Established Member
Gotta disagree here...

I'm 6'4, 240 and can bench about the average amount for an SVTP'er ;-)

My BJJ instructor is 5'8, 165 absolutely soaking wet and is a black belt. I never have trouble sparring or grappling with guys of my size or skill level, but man, that guy can beat my ass every time. Somehow he manages to use elbows, knees and pressure points to his advantage and pop's joint's you don't even know you have! I have no doubt in my mind that he could take out 2 or more 250lb+ guys in a bathroom in the blink of an eye.

Don't **** with the little guys... :lol:

never reference BENCH for strength. retards who know nothing about strength do that. not saying you're are retarded. but only idiots say how refer to Bench. how much you can pull of the ground and push over your head is a measure of strength. if you said you can DL 3x your body weight, i would be impressed.

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
If facing multiple opponants, I might favor the small space. Kinda hard for the second assailant to inflict any damage from behind the first. But it would be imperative to keep upright. Of course I am 6'3" and 280. A pretty fair matchup with that bouncer. I would have taken my chances and threw down.

The victim probably would not have stood a chance. He was a small guy and did not look like he was even thinking about fighting. But I would have taken my revenge on the bouncer and his accomplice after a bit of time had passed. It would have been brutal and embarrassing, for sure.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread