Dumbass tries to impersonate a USAF MSgt...

OU812

Established Member
Ive been in the AF for almost 5 years now in maintenance, and I see why its lives up to the name CHAIRforce.

You've been in maintenance for 5 years and can see why it lives up to the CHAIRforce name?!?! What the hell kind of maintenance do you do?!? I've been doing the maintenance thing now for 11 years and, until my current assignment, I've barely had time to do anything....let alone sit in a chair.

96SVTDvl

Hustlin'
Established Member
Hahahaha this guy is a machine with a stack like that. I'm lovin the bloused combat boots and the green beret, those really set it all off. MP's definitely should've shot this joker on site...or at least put him on display in front of all the graduates for his disrespect.

To the dudes now starting a branch argument in the thread, come on now children.

clbailey

Established Member
You've been in maintenance for 5 years and can see why it lives up to the CHAIRforce name?!?! What the hell kind of maintenance do you do?!? I've been doing the maintenance thing now for 11 years and, until my current assignment, I've barely had time to do anything....let alone sit in a chair.

Im not talking about any 2A career fields, im talking about working a 12-14 hour shift then having a scheduled appointment somewhere; to show up, and that place is either at pt, training, or daily 3 hour lunch, or left early for family day on a four day weekend when im still working that weekend. Langley blows ass.

You know this argument, maintenance vs non-ers.

Not only that, Im so fed up with the amount of money that's spent by the Air Force on mild wartime/ peacetime efforts. If the general public actually knew how much money is wasted at air shows, and flying the crap outa the 22 here at Langley, there would be mass upset.

Im glad that I work Wednesday through Monday 7 to 7 so that pilots that will never go to war get their 4 hours a day in.

Libya would have been a perfect example just to deploy the 22 just to even say, yea we've been there, but it doesn't happen. Most everyone in my shop(low observables) are all old crusty guys from the F-117 that all agree that we see the 22 getting retired just like the 117 did maybe 15 years after it entered active duty.

I guess I dont like being in ACC where all we do is train pilots instead of actually doing a mission downrange.

Last edited:

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Uhh...the guy is obviously not in the Air Force and i hope you have some damn good reason for the negative comment about any branch of service.

I'm retired Air Force and I don't appreciate the above comments concerning any branch of service or "that's the Air Force for you". I served my time in the trenches and would never comment about any other branch of service as has been stated above.

oldmodman

Established Member
He must have spent a lot of time on E-bay and Craigs list to "earn" all those.

That's what we used to call a "Full Monty"

He needs to work out to build up his chest size. He's running out of room:loser:

usmc320

Established Member
I was going to say at least impersonate something worth bragging about, but I see a couple of guys are already getting butt hurt about a ribbing from members of other branches.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I was going to say at least impersonate something worth bragging about, but I see a couple of guys are already getting butt hurt about a ribbing from members of other branches.

It happens. :rolling:

I certainly learned to have thick skin about being in the USAF when I was living and training in Fort Belvoir (an Army post, of course), living in a building with Marines (Recon hopefuls learning cartography, no less), and Navy trainees, all surrounded by several barracks full of Army trainees.

I certainly heard the "What's the definition of a squid?" line a LOT, lol.

Last edited:

saleensc281

Established Member
I'm retired Air Force and I don't appreciate the above comments concerning any branch of service or "that's the Air Force for you". I served my time in the trenches and would never comment about any other branch of service as has been stated above.

Im sorry for hurting your feelings princess.

Fuerza

Established Member
I have been working with Air Force JTAC's and a pilot for the past month. I wouldn't call any of those guys anything less than professional. All branches have their soft skilled MOS's, but it takes everyone doing their part to complete a mission.

saleensc281

Established Member
I have been working with Air Force JTAC's and a pilot for the past month. I wouldn't call any of those guys anything less than professional. All branches have their soft skilled MOS's, but it takes everyone doing their part to complete a mission.

I worked with the JTAC's quite a few times in Iraq, very cool dudes who knew their stuff. It is comforting feeling to have CAS close by.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Ignoring the negative comments about the air force.

I like how he has a beret with a CMSgt insignia on it.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
Got to give the guy some respect he has a purple heart. Also How is he a father? He doesn't look a day older than 25 at the most.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
There is soooo much FAIL all over this guy. He didn't do any real research. Female top, massive amounts of ribbons, some of which are branch specific, the CIB, HALO, SFCD, Air Assault, CMB and jump master are not authorized to wear on an Air Force uniform IIRC, let alone the CIB has 2 STARS!!! Dude must be a Vietnam vet too. What a dip shit.

cobra_mer

Established Member
Amazing what some people will do! We had a guy go to camp mackall (SP?) and walk around dressed up as a SF major, was almost as funny as this SF airforce, combat boot blousing wannabe. If you are gonna wear it to a bar to pick up chicks I'd just laugh at you but, to go to Ft. Benning for graduation thats just dumb... I'd love to see/hear the confrontation/conversation between him and the MPs though.

Users who are viewing this thread