Dyno day at JLP, March 26th

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
verbal said:
New Providence which is South East of Lancaster. I will probably go.

it is 30-35 west of exton rt30 to 322 south.......we can all meet at longhorn again then jump on rt 30 west......Dr.WOO, Verbal, 50Snake and anyone else.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
I know JR has been under the weather so I'll get the list started...we will try to get a firm time of when we are starting and a schedule. Please post if you are interested in having your car/truck dyno'd or only plan on attending, Thanks!

Attendees
1. JRS BLOWN SNAKE (D)
2. Hissssnsvt (D)
3. 5.0snake
4. IronTerp (D)
5. verbal
6. Blk03SVTCobra ?
7. jbp99cobra
8. lRageATMl (D)
9. Derek@AR ?
10. LG2004Redfire

Thanks Ken! :beer:
JR is still under the weather, way under! I am overwhelmed at home otherwise I would start the list myself. I have 2 sick now with all the worst symptoms :xpl: and one recovering from some oral surgery! :( :shrug:

JLP has a website as posted above so you all can look at it if you are interested. I can promise anyone who can attend it will be a great time and I think Sue is cooking too! If you have any questions that Ken or Sean can't answer just send JR a pm or Sue at JLP and hopefully he will be well enough to reply really soon.

Mystic Mama

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
lRageATMl said:
that may be a round about way to go...the way i usally go is up 95N then cut over (can't remember the route #)....just fo a mapquest and you'll see what I'm talking about...

but then again, I don't mind teh cruise to meet up with Ken. the more the better :rockon:

You are right, that way would make sense for you MoCo/DC area guys. Lets see how many we have interested in going and make a plan for the cruise.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Thanks Ken! :beer:
JR is still under the weather, way under! I am overwhelmed at home otherwise I would start the list myself. I have 2 sick now with all the worst symptoms :xpl: and one recovering from some oral surgery! :( :shrug:

JLP has a website as posted above so you all can look at it if you are interested. I can promise anyone who can attend it will be a great time and I think Sue is cooking too! If you have any questions that Ken or Sean can't answer just send JR a pm or Sue at JLP and hopefully he will be well enough to reply really soon.

Mystic Mama

Denice,

Hopefully your family gets over their sickness soon. See why I didnt come up this past weekend. I cant afford to be sick from work.

Ken

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Denice,

Hopefully your family gets over their sickness soon. See why I didnt come up this past weekend. I cant afford to be sick from work.

Ken

Ken,
I understand but I just wanted a ride in that cool car of yours, I didn't want you to kiss the family! :banana: j/k

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
SID297 said:
I wish I could make it, who knows, maybe I will.

Travis,

I know its a long drive for you but it would be awesome if you could make it. Maybe you and Hissman could make a cruise out of it, spend the night and head back Sunday?

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
LG2004Redfire said:
it is 30-35 west of exton rt30 to 322 south.......we can all meet at longhorn again then jump on rt 30 west......Dr.WOO, Verbal, 50Snake and anyone else.

Im there Lou!!

Anyone mind if I see if my buddy with the z28 comes? I know he's a chevy guy but still appreciates fast cars! Think he can dyno if he is up for some flaming? hahaha

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
LG2004Redfire said:
I'm in as of right now. I may have a bachelor party that Saturday in A.C.for my future brother-in-law. I will know better of the exact date later in the month.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Attendees
1. JRS BLOWN SNAKE (D)
2. Hissssnsvt (D)
3. 5.0snake
4. IronTerp (D)
5. verbal
6. Blk03SVTCobra ?
7. WraithCobra ?
8. lRageATMl (D)
9. Derek@AR ?
10. LG2004Redfire
11. DR. WU 2000 ?

Anyone else interested in putting their car on the rollers?

5.0snake, I dont see a problem with your buddy coming along. Johnny tunes vettes and vipers also.

Last edited:

Dolemite

Established Member
I'm gonna be in Tennessee that weekend, I really wanted to make it to this one too.

IronTerp said:
Definately John...And I'm sure we can get Prasad, and probably Scott and maybe Sierwan to head up with us too.

Anybody else want to caravan up from DC area???

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
skinsfan202 said:
I'm gonna be in Tennessee that weekend, I really wanted to make it to this one too.

Bummer man, I know with it being Easter weekend alot of folks have out of town plans, we'll see you at the Cecil Track Day... :beer:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Hello friends. I'm starting to crawl back from the wretches of the Flu. I have never been this ill before. I had a 101 fever for 5 days straight.. Anyways, thanks for standing by for more info.

Here it is. Starts at 9 am.
Pricing. Johnny said 50.00 per hour for the dyno. I see no reason why we could'nt get two cars on in an hour, Which means 25.00 per car to dyno. Any tuning would be additional.
He will also have one of his mechanics there and the lift open if anyone would like anything done.

Sue stressed that everyone is welcome. And absolutely do not feel obligated to purchase anything. They just wanted to do this to meet the folks in the club. Hopefully we can talk them into joining our club too. He sold his 03, but wait till you see his 700 hp 93 Cobra. It is sweet. Vortech blown with a built motor and everything polished.

I know it's Easter weekend, but with their NMRA race schedule, this is when they could host the event. It'll be fun...

J.R.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Welcome back JR!!! We missed ya man.....Do you want to set up a dyno schedule or just play it as it goes?

And Mike, yes, we'll have a nice caravan heading up rom DC area...and now that I know you have that on-board camera, have to give you soemthing to shoot!

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
Don't know about the blurry, no sound web cam pics. Not sure yet if I'll be attending but where and what time are you meeting to cruise up there?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
WraithCobra said:
Don't know about the blurry, no sound web cam pics. Not sure yet if I'll be attending but where and what time are you meeting to cruise up there?
Have to check with the "locals" to see when and where they want to come up Mike. It's about 100 miles or so from the DC area. I'd say leave at 8:00 or so......is this okay with you all?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yes JR welcome back! Sorry to hear you were so sick! That sucks.

Wish I was going to be there but, I will be helping Jason move...and I already commited to that. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon there. I really would like to see thier shop and stuff!

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Have to check with the "locals" to see when and where they want to come up Mike. It's about 100 miles or so from the DC area. I'd say leave at 8:00 or so......is this okay with you all?

sounds fine to me :beer:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Welcome back JR!!! We missed ya man.....Do you want to set up a dyno schedule or just play it as it goes?

And Mike, yes, we'll have a nice caravan heading up rom DC area...and now that I know you have that on-board camera, have to give you soemthing to shoot!

Thanks Dwight and Mike. I do have to admit for a few days I didn't think about cars. Guess it was dilusia setting in.....lol...

That's fine if anyone has a certain time they have to dyno at. We can start a schedule. I sure we can get 2 per hour.
I guess we need to see if anyone is needing additional work or Dyno only. Personally, I may have to have mine tuned that day, I may not have a chance to get over there before then, But, I can have it done afterwards as to not tie up the dyno for everyone.

New Blower is on...Clutch came in Friday. I have to get this thing tuned and 400-500 miles on the clutch before the Cecil track rental or I'll be in the car show only..

Users who are viewing this thread