Dyno Numbers

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Well i went to get a dyno today to see where i was at. My mods are Borla Stinger, MRT Catted H pipe, FIPK, and JLT RAI Elbow.

Pull one 421HP 379TQ

Pull two 423HP 390TQ

Pull three 429HP 395TQ

My A/F was 11.5 i went to MD motorsports they had a dyno day for all the mustangs around town. Over all i was very happy with the numbers i put down.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
LOL Thanks guys thats what Ken the owner was telling me. He said i would be looking at about 460-470 with a pulley. I just hate the idea of voiding my warranty.

adamb258

Established Member
once you drive a pullied car you wont even care abotu yoru warranty, lol. I knwo what u mean man. Just do it when u are ready and no sooner

DitchTehFish

Established Member
04cobratorchred said:
I just hate the idea of voiding my warranty.
For the LONGEST time I worried about that as well. I finally said screw it and ordered a Billetflow 2.93" w/4pc idlers. :D Was the A/F ratio reading the tailpipe?

Last edited:

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
DitchTehFish said:
For the LONGEST time I worried about that as well. I finally said screw it and ordered a Billetflow 2.93" w/4pc idlers. :D Was the A/F ratio reading the tailpipe?

Yeah the A/F was reading the tailpipe. I think i am going to get a pulley here sooner or later. i don't know a whole lot about them yet, So i am going to do some research on what all i need.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Yeah i was wondering that to b/c there are like two pulley sizes that you can leave your pulley cover on if i still had my pulley cover on i don't think my service guy would know either.

adamb258

Established Member
Ive got apulley off of a lightning (2.93) and it looks bone stock except to teh trained eye. No idlers and no slip. Picked up teh pulley for $40 as well

DitchTehFish

Established Member
adamb258 said:
Ive got apulley off of a lightning (2.93) and it looks bone stock except to teh trained eye. No idlers and no slip. Picked up teh pulley for $40 as well
With the Billetflow 2.93 ad 4pc idlers, mine will look stock too. :lol:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those are excellent numbers without a pulley and tune. I tried to hold off on the pulley/tune but my will was broken in about two months. I'll never forget the first time I drove the car after Amazon Racing installed the pulley, idlers and Diablo chip. I was SOOOO happy I decided to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread