dyno numbers

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Yeah it's 305 at the FLYwheel- not the tires. Over on the registry many "suggest" the FWHP is closer to 315. If you have 12% drivetrain loss (5sp#'s) that's 38 hp loss at the tires- that's 277 to the tire- about right for a bone stock Mach- average I'd say. As mentioned before some are stronger than others.

With the mods in my sig I'm at 298RWHP and 314RWTQ. (appx 334 to the FlyWheel)

Last edited:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
are you guys using a MUSTANG DYNO????? cause if not, your bench racers. and ill bet those numbers are not corrected.
so, the next thing is, FORD RATES THEM AT THE FLY WHEEL! THATS IT! GET IT?
and most importantly, how fast is it in the 1/4? or the 1/8th? or even better the 60' ? thats what makes a car fast.
and one other thing,
is this the way this site is turning out? statements like this? "Just for eci because he's a little bitch that hides out in forums for cars he doesnt own and could never afford to own. The offer still stands pussy."

MODS- if this was a year ago, this guy would have been gone, now i can see why people go to the M1R for mach1 stuff.
after seeing this, I dont think ill post here again, cause if people acted like this in the 2GEN forums, there banned. simple as that.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
Uh, no car manufacturer rates their engines in RWHP.

ha ha ha :poke: time for you to do a little research. and when you do, please research about dyno's. the differance between them. ie. mustang dyno ( corrected) and :idea: others..... BIG DIFFERANCE:rockon:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
are you guys using a MUSTANG DYNO????? cause if not, your bench racers. and ill bet those numbers are not corrected.
so, the next thing is, FORD RATES THEM AT THE FLY WHEEL! THATS IT! GET IT?
and most importantly, how fast is it in the 1/4? or the 1/8th? or even better the 60' ? thats what makes a car fast.
and one other thing,
is this the way this site is turning out? statements like this? "Just for eci because he's a little bitch that hides out in forums for cars he doesnt own and could never afford to own. The offer still stands pussy."

MODS- if this was a year ago, this guy would have been gone, now i can see why people go to the M1R for mach1 stuff.
after seeing this, I dont think ill post here again, cause if people acted like this in the 2GEN forums, there banned. simple as that.
Kind of hypocritical isnt' it...I mean...you say they are benchraces because of what dyno their tuner uses.....that right there, is idiotic.....if you are such a brainiac, then you would know that a dyno is nothing more than an instrument and it doesn't matter what the freakin numbers are and on what brand....cause even with the same dyno, same car, the numbers could change....too many variables....IMO - you made no freakin sense..and non contributors are the ones that get banned.

ha ha ha :poke: time for you to do a little research. and when you do, please research about dyno's. the differance between them. ie. mustang dyno ( corrected) and :idea: others..... BIG DIFFERANCE:rockon:

WTF does the difference in dyno types have to do with whether or not auto manuf. rate their vehicles at RW or FW?.....you SIR are either drunk, having a major brain fart issue, or are just plain stupid.:poke:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
2k posts? and dont know the differance between differant dyno's? some how that dont suprise me a bit.

so, since i dont know shit, let me try to explane something to you.
if i go to ModularPowerHouse in GA, and get dyno'd, my numbers would be about 20-30 RWHP higher.
but if i go to Panhandle Performance in FL, ON A FREAKING MUSTAND DYNO!!!!!, i get a more accurate reading do to the MUSTANG DYNO! BECAUSE ITS CORRECTED so dont stick your nose where you have no room to talk. you know what, how many dynos you been on PONY? if im right, you dont even MOD your MACH>
so when you get some experiance on the machines, then come back and read your post about how it dont matter.
if its not corrected, its a waist of time and money,.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
2k posts? and dont know the differance between differant dyno's? some how that dont suprise me a bit.

so, since i dont know shit, let me try to explane something to you.
if i go to ModularPowerHouse in GA, and get dyno'd, my numbers would be about 20-30 RWHP higher.
but if i go to Panhandle Performance in FL, ON A FREAKING MUSTAND DYNO!!!!!, i get a more accurate reading do to the MUSTANG DYNO! BECAUSE ITS CORRECTED so dont stick your nose where you have no room to talk. you know what, how many dynos you been on PONY? if im right, you dont even MOD your MACH>
so when you get some experiance on the machines, then come back and read your post about how it dont matter.
if its not corrected, its a waist of time and money,.

Where the hell did I say there ISN"T a difference in what OR how the dyno's are?...QUOTE IT!!!...you said he was a bench racer for not using a mustang Dyno...in case you haven't noticed...people pick tuner's by their location, tuning software, and tuning ability. FURTHERMORE, if you are so stuck on accuracy (IE: stang vs dynojet)....then YOU SIR, are the benchracer.....cause you are strictly looking at Numbers being put down NOT ----> Dyno's are TOOLS....IF YOU ARE SUCH a brainiac you would already know that.

BTW - I love your assumption on what have and haven't done on my car OR to my carS....good job on showing your ignorance!.

Last edited:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
i get a more accurate reading do to the MUSTANG DYNO! BECAUSE ITS CORRECTED so dont stick your nose where you have no room to talk.

Mustang dynos are no more accurate than any other dyno. Also, any dyno can be "corrected" so the mustang dyno is no different in that regard. Now, the mustang dyno does provide a load which has it's benefits but there is no proof that shows it is any better than the next dyno.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Are you trying to look like a jackass? Because you're doing a real good job. I repeat, NO AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER RATES THEIR ENGINES IN REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER.

My statement had nothing to do with dyno's. And btw, Dyno Jets also give "corrected" readings, so I don't know where you get the stupid idea that the only one that does is the Mustang dyno.

boccella1

Established Member
Black Mach 1 put down 304 rwhp, 331 ft lbs torque,,, Steeda cold air, slp off road x, slp cat back and Sct chip.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Mustang dynos are no more accurate than any other dyno. Also, any dyno can be "corrected" so the mustang dyno is no different in that regard. Now, the mustang dyno does provide a load which has it's benefits but there is no proof that shows it is any better than the next dyno.

Are you trying to look like a jackass? Because you're doing a real good job. I repeat, NO AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER RATES THEIR ENGINES IN REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER.

My statement had nothing to do with dyno's. And btw, Dyno Jets also give "corrected" readings, so I don't know where you get the stupid idea that the only one that does is the Mustang dyno.

I'm waiting for bamaRed to "explane" some more.

+1111111111111111111111111

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
. 305rwhp from the factory my ass! I need to go have my other Mach 1 thats still bone stock dynoed to see... maybe I got a factory freak, in the bad way. :shrug:

post #6, and please try to read the thread, rather than just jumping on the last post. cause maby you will ge lost or miss what people are saying.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
Originally Posted by TR03Mach1

just because I post after you, dont mean im talking to you or about you. ok. got it.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member

I would like to see where i posted that!!!! great job editing a post.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
bamaRed said:
Uh, no car manufacturer rates their engines in RWHP.

ha ha ha time for you to do a little research. and when you do, please research about dyno's. the differance between them. ie. mustang dyno ( corrected) and others..... BIG DIFFERANCE
bamaRed said:
just because I post after you, dont mean im talking to you or about you. ok. got it.
Post #25 numbnuts. You even quoted me! Jesus, you are a dense mofo, and computer illiterate to boot!

Users who are viewing this thread