dyno numbers

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Originally Posted by TR03Mach1
Are you trying to look like a jackass? Because you're doing a real good job. I repeat, NO AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER RATES THEIR ENGINES IN REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER.

I would like to see where i posted that!!!! great job editing a post.
I never said that you did say that. I was just making a general statement, you're the one who decided to quote me, and then go off on some kind of stupid rant about Mustang Dyno's vs the rest of the world. Get a grip dude!

Spartacus

Banned
post #6, and please try to read the thread, rather than just jumping on the last post. cause maby you will ge lost or miss what people are saying.

Right back at you. Try reading my post again and see if you actually speak english inbred. Your post didnt even make sense. You, "black mach 1" and STG are three pees in a pod!

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Right back at you. Try reading my post again and see if you actually speak english inbred. Your post didnt even make sense. You, "black mach 1" and STG are three pees in a pod!

Actually...Stan can be a cool guy................when he chooses...which is a rarity.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
Nah Stans a dumb ass, whoever Stan is.
Hahahahaha

maby he just has a differance in opinion than you do, and thats why you think he is a dumb ass. but regardless, this thread is been beat to death. its not even on the topic anymore.:pop:

03OxGT

Established Member
I know I probly shouldnt speak as a newb, let alone a 2v owner (Prepares for :burn::burn:)

But, what does it matter how many times your tuner mechanic guy has been in a magazine, if you still dont know wtf u're getting? Mach 1's, stock, make 305-320hp, or 259rwhp-272rwhp..

That said...

Proceed to flame me for being a newb.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I know I probly shouldnt speak as a newb, let alone a 2v owner (Prepares for :burn::burn:)

But, what does it matter how many times your tuner mechanic guy has been in a magazine, if you still dont know wtf u're getting? Mach 1's, stock, make 305-320hp, or 259rwhp-272rwhp..
That said...

Proceed to flame me for being a newb.

No issues.......except one.

you are incorrect on teh bolded above. EDIT: well..speaking of M5s. You posted A4 numbers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread