Dyno Numbers

tpxomaha24

Ford tech
Established Member
Hey guys i recently picked up a 03, i went and had it dynoed, the combo is ported steggy blower not sure the stage its painted all black with the logo on the top of the blower, 2.93 upper lower i think is a 4lb it makes 17lbs on the dyno, stock h-pipe, cold air, stock maf with mafia, 60lbs inj with boost a pump it made 485 rwhp and 480 rwt STD and SAE was 474 twhp and 468 rwt does that sound about right? I think thats about right im sure id pick up a little bit with a off road .

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
If you support this blower correctly and it is adequately tuned, you should be at 500/500 SAE with this setup on an accurate Dynojet. Any idea who tuned the car and what kind of advanced timing is in the tune?

cobracide

Established Member
hey guys i recently picked up a 03, i went and had it dynoed, the combo is ported steggy blower not sure the stage its painted all black with the logo on the top of the blower, 2.93 upper lower i think is a 4lb it makes 17lbs on the dyno, stock h-pipe, cold air, stock maf with mafia, 60lbs inj with boost a pump it made 485 rwhp and 480 rwt std and sae was 474 twhp and 468 rwt does that sound about right? I think thats about right im sure id pick up a little bit with a off road .

datalog? Dyno run? We need something.

Users who are viewing this thread