Dyno Numbers!!

S04T

Established Member
Well had a somewhat successful day at the dyno. Didnt have the right puller to get my upper off but did manage to get a few pulls in. Car made 430HP/405TQ with an O/R X, Bassani Catback and a JLT CAI on a Predator tune. Definately more that I expected. I then proceeded to get my doors blown off by a turbo Z06 on the way home..oh well he was a really cool guy. Now I just have to wait for that damn puller to get in! Hopefully I can crack the 450 mark :rockon:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
yeah wait til you get the pulley swapped out....she'll be a whole new animal.

i was (pleasently) shocked/suprised at how much of a difference it made, going from a stock upper to a 2.8! the sudden loss of traction in first thru third gears, will begin to wear your tires out...and FAST haha. the car feels/felt like a whole new animal, and it made it seem like it was slow with the stock upper. haha

edit: of course you want to make sure you got the other stuff you need to complete the swap...
ie: new plugs, belt, tune, etc.

Last edited:

S04T

Established Member
They are Standard. I dont have a photobucket account so I will have to set one up in order to get the dyno sheet up. I am going to put some springs in it today but I will try and get the dyno sheet and some pics of the car lowered up tonite! :beer:

S04T

Established Member
I hope this works, I am still kinda new at the uploading photos stuff...

geofflanham

Ok, so I am apperently retarded. How the hell do you upload a pic from photobucket?

geofflanham

Damn it! Still retarded...

I have a 3.00 upper and no lower that I am going to put on. I'm not sure what that will get me for HP but I have heard that the stock Eaton's run out of their efficiency range around 14lbs. I guess I will just wait and see, hopefully i will end up around 460. 30 HP from a 3.00 pulley swap might be a little optimistic...

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty nice numbers for pretty much a stock Terminator with a tune. Any other mod plans for the future? Like a more boost?

Users who are viewing this thread