Dyno Results and Paint Correction (vid and pics)

Adam01Snake

Capitalism is Boss
Established Member
Nice numbers, I came by out there at Mo's Saturday as well but didn't stay long cause of the a$$ load of people there waiting to get dyno'd hehe! I had stopped by the day before and asked Jeff about the "clunking" sound coming from my rear, he basically said for me to no worry bout it as some of these cars will develope a clunk whiles other may not. I guess mine falls into the did develop a clunking/thuding sound when I shift gears and accelerate. I know its not the rear as it did it before the 4.10's got installed, I put in upper/lower diff bushing i got from Full Tilt Boogie Racing Homepage so I know its not that...I'm just glad Jeff didn't seem too worried about it.

I even talked my brother into bringing his Red 09 Challanger R/T up there, it was like the ONLY non Ford in the parking lot hehe! He was gonna dyno his car too. So then we left and I lost a little drag race to him from a stoplight up the street...that car of his is making me mod the hell out of mine, can't have my bro having a faster car! lol

-Adam

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Adam,

You are right, you can't have your brother beating you!!! I saw the red Challenger pull in. Car looks good. The group I was with was talking about it. I think only 10 of the cars that showed up were not Mustangs. 6 of those were Marauders.

Are you an MCE member? If not, you need to hop on and join up. We have a lot of get togethers.

Adam01Snake

Capitalism is Boss
Established Member
I am not an MCE member but from what it sounds like I assume it stands for Muscle Car Enthusiast? Could you send me a link or reply with a link so I can hop on and Join.

Thanks,

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread