Dyno results with JLT 12" CAI and Steig blower

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
My FPDC was at almost 90% pre port with a 2.80 upper only. That was with 458/483 SAE on a dyno. Some get away with 500 SAE and some are not as lucky. Kinda weird.....

mj8

Established Member
ZINC AND BLOWN said:
Your pumps were maxed out with 2.76 before the port? Is that normal?

Not sure if it's normal or not, I think a few people have seen this with only an upper. Definitely in the minority though.

mj8

Established Member
Mr. Freeze said:
what are your mod list? im running the 2.76 also w/ a 13 1/2 boost level too, good so im not the only one seeing only 13 1/2 lbs. by the way congrats on your #'s man!!!

Thanks Mr. Freeze... :)

2.76 upper w/ 100 mm idler
BAP
Maf-X
Accufab TB and Plenum
12" JLT CAI
Ported Steig
TR6s
Pro-Chamber
Magnaflow Catback

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Hmmmm, this makes me think. You have both the MAFX and BAP, and you're 10hp more than me.... I suppose its different from every car. Don't mean to hijack, but does anyone think its strange I'm hitting 502.5/455 and no maxing out my pumps or MAF? My MAF was at 4.2 volts if I remember correctly.

Nice numbers mj8! Did you find your mufflers you were looking for? If you're at that level already, add you a 4# and you'll see some sambandit style numbers!!!

mj8

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Hmmmm, this makes me think. You have both the MAFX and BAP, and you're 10hp more than me.... I suppose its different from every car. Don't mean to hijack, but does anyone think its strange I'm hitting 502.5/455 and no maxing out my pumps or MAF? My MAF was at 4.2 volts if I remember correctly.

Nice numbers mj8! Did you find your mufflers you were looking for? If you're at that level already, add you a 4# and you'll see some sambandit style numbers!!!

I ended staying with my Magnaflows I love the sound of the MAC but for everyday driving I decided to stay with the Magnaflows. Yea, I am so wishy washy between the 4lb and the 2lb lower...who knows.

As far as your MAF goes, each car is different heck I was pegging my pumps with just the 2.76.

Users who are viewing this thread