Dyno results with JLT 12" CAI and Steig blower

mj8

Established Member
I am very happy with the numbers I put down and would like to thank my tuner for the virtual dyno session he provided and Blake @ Walker Dyno Tune in Birmingham for his services. He had this thing nailed dead nutz after one pull and made one small tweak to that file to completely flatten the Air to Fuel. For anyone who has not data logged with a predator before it's super easy to do and provides the tuner with the valuable information to nail the tune QUICK. For those of you not familiar with the process it's really simple. Hook up the Predator - select the parameters your tuner would like to view - make the run - upload the predator file to your computer - send the tuner the dyno run with the air to fuel map and the datalog file you just created...it's that easy!!!

I think we can put the debate of the JLT CAI not performing well with a Steig blower to rest.

Not to bad for 13.5 PSI !!!!

dynorun2.bmp

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
mj8 said:
I think we can put the debate of the JLT CAI not performing well with a Steig blower to rest.

Wasn't aware they were having problems with that combo...

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
What pulley setup do you have now and how much timing did you put in the tune?

13.5 PSI???? There is a shitload more to gain if you crank that baby up some.

mj8

Established Member
I am running a 2.76 with one idler, 22 degrees timing. I have a ton of room left with my pumps and injectors so the lower is just around the corner.

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
mj8 said:
I am running a 2.76 with one idler, 22 degrees timing. I have a ton of room left with my pumps and injectors so the lower is just around the corner.

You are almost identical to my setup. I am running a 2.75 upper only w/idler and 22* timing.

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Great numbers! Hope to be around there after I get my blower ported within the next month.

MikeW

Established Member
mj8 said:

Congrats :rockon: I have the same set up almost and our numbers are about the same. Only thing is my pumps are at 96% so I have the BAP going on along with a 2lb lower.

Ed/RWTD nailed your tune for sure :beer:

mj8

Established Member
BlackSabbath said:
I am running a 2.76. Any upgrades needed with the port? MAF, injectors, BAP etc.?

I have a BAP and a MAFXTENDER. My pumps were maxed with my 2.76 before the port and I installed the MAF-X and the 2.76 at the same time. I think I am going to try and add the lower without injectors.

mj8

Established Member
97topless snake said:
Congrats :rockon: I have the same set up almost and our numbers are about the same. Only thing is my pumps are at 96% so I have the BAP going on along with a 2lb lower.

Ed/RWTD nailed your tune for sure :beer:

Let me know when you get that lower on and what kind of numbers your churn out. We pretty much have identical mods and the numbers show it.

Yea, he did a great job with my tune!!! :pepper:

Tucker

Great Job to Ed @ RWTD. He is the man!
Thanks for the post MJ8

Have fun with that monster.
Lower
lower
lower
hint hint hint...

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
what are your mod list? im running the 2.76 also w/ a 13 1/2 boost level too, good so im not the only one seeing only 13 1/2 lbs. by the way congrats on your #'s man!!!

Users who are viewing this thread