Dyno run at local car show 634RWHP

calgarybandit

Established Member
Yes stock block for now building a long block over the winter and will turn up the wick to around 17 # for next year.

calgarybandit

Established Member
nice numbers for sure, been thinking about going down to the 3.48 pulley myself just kinda iffy on stock bottomend/pump gas

I run Shell URT 105 1/4 tank per every fill, only run it usually Friday & Saturday nights.

mhyjek

Established Member
I was at a local car show last week and decided to throw it on the rollers 83 degrees outside with no fans etc and I ran 634RWHP\471 TQ on 94 octane tune from the wizard Shaun AED. My NT 05R tires sure do not work to well!

2011 Ford Mustang GT Vortech JT trim supercharger dyno 634 RWHP - YouTube
Nice #s Do you have a screen shot of the graph? Would like to see the curve. My car made 623 whp and 471wtq, wanted to see how they compare. I know its not the same dyno but just s&jiggles:rolling:

calgarybandit

Established Member
Nice #s Do you have a screen shot of the graph? Would like to see the curve. My car made 623 whp and 471wtq, wanted to see how they compare. I know its not the same dyno but just s&jiggles:rolling:

Send me a PM of your email address, I don't have a instagram account or nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread