Dyno/tune day @ Amazon tuning in SC...

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
with the LTs and O/R midpipe, maybe 12lbs... I decided to go with a 2lb for now. I will have my car back next week hopefully:rockon:

12 lbs with a ported eaton ?
If it is,
I was turning 17 lbs but had all suporting mods for it but you may not have a ported eaton.

Confirming for the 27th!!

Name: Smacked_in_ATL (Aaron
Vehicle: '01 Cobra
Tune/Dyno: Dyno w/AF

Pm me and we can hook up and go early that am if you want Aaron but, It will be early want to get there right at 8 a/m that morn.

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
12 lbs with a ported eaton ?
If it is, I was turning 17 lbs but had all suporting mods for it but you may not have a ported eaton.

I have a ported eaton, however the 2lb lower will put me at 18500 rpms for the blower which is about maxed out.

What pulley combo was on your eaton?

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I have a ported eaton, however the 2lb lower will put me at 18500 rpms for the blower which is about maxed out.

What pulley combo was on your eaton?

Had a 4 lb lower and a 2.76 upper and it made 17 lbs of boost though on pump gas.

Scarpino

Established Member
What time are you guys looking at leaving? We are talking 6am from ATL.

I'll probably be leaving my house around 5:00 - 5:15 a.m. or so. That way I can get some breakfast and a cup of Joe in me. I'll be able to be around the Commerce area around 6:45 - 7:00 and at Amazon right at 8:00a.m.

But as soon as everything is confirmed, we should pin-point an exit off I-85 and a time for everyone to meet there.

01 Cobra,
You will be the early bird of the bunch. We will need to set a time to meet and a location right off the interstate so you can swing off, stretch your legs and then we can roll. I'll Pm you with my # and we can set this up closer to the deadline.

Bigwill306,
Are you in? This is a fantastic opportunity to get those #'s down at the track!

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I'll probably be leaving my house around 5:00 - 5:15 a.m. or so. That way I can get some breakfast and a cup of Joe in me. I'll be able to be around the Commerce area around 6:45 - 7:00 and at Amazon right at 8:00a.m.

But as soon as everything is confirmed, we should pin-point an exit off I-85 and a time for everyone to meet there.

01 Cobra,
You will be the early bird of the bunch. We will need to set a time to meet and a location right off the interstate so you can swing off, stretch your legs and then we can roll. I'll Pm you with my # and we can set this up closer to the deadline.

Bigwill306,
Are you in? This is a fantastic opportunity to get those #'s down at the track!

Okay, I suggest we meet all meet off an I-85 exit as well. At 6am sharp. That way we will definitely make it by 8am. Again, agree to confirm more as the date approaches.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Okay, I suggest we meet all meet off an I-85 exit as well. At 6am sharp. That way we will definitely make it by 8am. Again, agree to confirm more as the date approaches.

Sounds good to me but not sure of others.
All else fails and its to early for others I'll be there and we can talk about it @ the sumitt show.
Maybe the waffle house on pleasent hill right off the west side of it like 1/2 mile or so or anohter one off indian trail west side of 85.

Last edited:

Scarpino

Established Member
I dont know where any of those are since I dont live near that area and neither does 01 Cobra. I do know that it will take me atleast a good 40 minutes to get to Peachtree Industrial...if thats anywhere close to where you guys are talking about.

Still need to find out travel information from 01 Cobra

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I dont know where any of those are since I dont live near that area and neither does 01 Cobra. I do know that it will take me atleast a good 40 minutes to get to Peachtree Industrial...if thats anywhere close to where you guys are talking about.

Still need to find out travel information from 01 Cobra

Hey, Pleasant Hill is about 15 minutes up 85N from the perimeter. Its a decent spot to meet. I'll get wherever at 5:45 to get me a cup of Joe as well.. Hot Joe FTW! Hahaha...cannot wait guys!

Scarpino

Established Member
Well it looks like 65X2 may be heading with us for a few pulls. :dancenana:
Should know more info from him the closer we get to the deadline.

bigwill306

Im Broke Bitch
Established Member
Well it looks like 65X2 may be heading with us for a few pulls. :dancenana:
Should know more info from him the closer we get to the deadline.

i'm hoping to make it but can't be sure right now, i will also have to get with you guys the closer it gets.

by the way hows that blower sound?????

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Hey, Pleasant Hill is about 15 minutes up 85N from the perimeter. Its a decent spot to meet. I'll get wherever at 5:45 to get me a cup of Joe as well.. Hot Joe FTW! Hahaha...cannot wait guys!

Hey Guy's ,
We all don't have to be there right @ 8 a/m as long as 2 of us get there.
Now with that said I am a early bird and so is Smacked_in_ATL,if the 2 of use get there on time the others like, Scarpino,bigwill306,01 Cobra,65X2 can take there time a little and stagger the event out .
If we all get there same exact same time , were all watching alot ( which isn't bad ) but if we stagger just a little might be better imo but just a suggestion.

Any other ideas ?
Oh that waffle house off pleasent hill is right next to 85 west bound side so if your coming from the south you have to go over bridge and U turn @ traffic light.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Really? I didnt think they did. If they do, I may get tuned also. Either way, I am def. in to get at least a dyno run.

Alright, awesome! You know we are leaving pretty early! Who knows, I might have a new Cobra by the 27th!! Hahahaha.:coolman:

I just got my day off approved as well, so I hope this happens on the 27th.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
so, does this mean $325 for an hr worth of tuning?

That question might be better answered by Linn or Rick here .

Alright, awesome! You know we are leaving pretty early! Who knows, I might have a new Cobra by the 27th!! Hahahaha.:coolman:

I just got my day off approved as well, so I hope this happens on the 27th.

Rutro new cobra on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread