Dynoed 2nd run 03 today with YDHO code

cubes

Established Member
Wow. Great numbers. That puts to rest the rumor about 2nd run cars with lower HP.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by cubes
Wow. Great numbers. That puts to rest the rumor about 2nd run cars with lower HP.
What rumor? Where'd it come from? :??:

lifter213

Established Member
Yeah what's the code mean and were is it located??? :shrug:

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Nice numbers RAY! I have Bassani X w/cats Bassani cat back and a Amazon Racing cold air kit, and my 2nd run car put down 420 RWHP 391 RWTQ, Your's should be right there with similar mods. No HP missing in second run cars!
Lifter: the code is on the end of your passenger door. Open the door and look at the end of it, you'll see a white sticker with the code on it.

Tim

Ray Ackerman

Established Member
Originally posted by LR 01 Cobra
Nice numbers RAY! I have Bassani X w/cats Bassani cat back and a Amazon Racing cold air kit, and my 2nd run car put down 420 RWHP 391 RWTQ, Your's should be right there with similar mods. No HP missing in second run cars!
Lifter: the code is on the end of your passenger door. Open the door and look at the end of it, you'll see a white sticker with the code on it.

Tim
420/391 at the wheels is great with your mods!!! I'm going to wait before i do any mods. I'm testing myself.......LOL Trying to keep a factroy warranty for at least a year.....LOL

Ray Ackerman

Established Member
Re: Post your A/F ratio if you would please..

Originally posted by Jerryk
Thx!

Steeda's dyno does not print out A/F.They use a separate metor to read A/F.I paid to have my A/F checked,they told me what it was but i did not write it down. The tech (Sam) said it was very safe.
I just needed some base line numbers,if steeda was doing a dyno tune they have a different setup.

By The Way.....Steeda runs a great operation with great people!!!

Users who are viewing this thread