Dyno'ed the 03!

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
Ok people. This is my 2nd Terminator. Rare satin silver! Picked up this one 3 months ago for 18,900. One owner, 41,000 miles, all stock except for subframes, strut tower brace, mgw shifter and an AFE shrouded CAI which is pegging my maf. :shrug:. Anyway, I have put a billetflow 2.76 and all idlers, magnaflow catted x and cat back, billetflow brace, cut the springs 3/4 coil all around, nitto 555's out back and put new brakes and rotors all around. Put down 452, 466. Seems about right. Watch the whole vid for the graph. Vid put up by Mike from New Brunswick, Canada. He drove all the way down to get his pristine 03 tuned also by Pete @ Performance Dyno, Concord, NH.

YouTube - NBCobra's Channel

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
Thanks guys. I was really happy with the numbers. Do you think changing the AFE shrouded cai to an unshrouded will help the maf? Or change both? It shouldn't be pegging with these numbers.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
woah...Methuen?? I lived there for two years

Lowell checkin in here......good to see another Terminator guy around!! Come and join a local board..musclecarresto.com ...lot of good local guys on that board!!!

Pete tuned my car as well......he is definitly one of the better guys in the NE area.

As for the MAF.....with just an upper it's strange it's being pegged but not entirely uncommon as every car is different. The easier change is to remove the shroud and see what happens......

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
Hey From Gt to Svt,

Thanks and nice car you have there! I had a black 10th vert that I missed terribly until I bought this one. I did remove the shroud a few weeks ago and then the very next day I was driving along and it started idling bad. I put it back on and it never did it again. Weird I guess. I think I will just get a K&N and be done. Hey nice car also 03 toplesssvt!

Users who are viewing this thread