Dynolicious App for Iphone and coming to a Blackberry near you!!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I have the BB Storm and will probably buy it even though my Aeroforce gauges do all of this anyway. Might be cool to see what the Hemi Jeep GC is capable of, haha....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-DFbJQbeSY]YouTube - iPhone Dynolicious Software Better than G-Tech? -Garage419[/ame]

:beer:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
i have this app. I have not had a chance to try it out though. Maybe i will tonight.

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
I tried it out once on an Itouch. It was on the street so there was no time slip to back it up against, but it said I trapped 137.xx, the car's best trap at the 1/4mile was 139.xx. So it was fairly accurate for me atleast.

paintless302

Established Member
cant wait for this to come out for the storm. ive been bitchin about it in the thread on crackberry, but so far i havent seen any progress...

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
I tried it out on my girlfriends 06 Altima 2.5 the other day (give me a break, my bike is in storage)...I ended up not being able to go from a dead stop, was probably rolling at like 5-7 or so, ended up giving me a 9.2 0-60, and a 17.13 1/4 @82.5 mph. I can't wait to mount this on my bike and get it to the track and see how accurate it is.

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
any more info on when it will be available for a blackberry?

I found the Dynolicious home page and the forum. I posted in the thread asking this, (last post was Oct 08). So I sent a PM to the guy running it. We'll see if he responds....

I have 7 cell phones on 2 accounts with Verizon. And can't really switch to AT&T for the iPhone. But have been looking at the BB Storm.... So I am very interested in the answer!

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
I found the Dynolicious home page and the forum. I posted in the thread asking this, (last post was Oct 08). So I sent a PM to the guy running it. We'll see if he responds....

I have 7 cell phones on 2 accounts with Verizon. And can't really switch to AT&T for the iPhone. But have been looking at the BB Storm.... So I am very interested in the answer!

thats what I have, the storm, I love it. Except for it likes to freeze up after I use the mp3 or slacker radio for 5+ hrs

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
I have an ipod touch...but it seems like you would need wifi access to use the app!?!?!? Or is it all done with the accellerometer in the unit? I have to get this damn thing!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They are pretty hard on the G-tech.

Zak

Yeah, but if it is true that the G-tech isn't that accurate, it is what it is. I am really impressed with that app for the iPhone/iPod. And how accurate it is. I like that it's a great way to get quick validation to someone's claim (local of course) that they're making XXX horsepower to the wheels, or that their car will do XX.X @ XXX in the 1/4. Get enough of these apps out there and a lot of people are going to be a bit more careful about exaggerating what their cars are making. LOL!

I'd love to see someone here with that iPhone app test it out on their Terminator to verify its accuracy. Even better, do their own test of both the G-tech and the iPhone app.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have an ipod touch...but it seems like you would need wifi access to use the app!?!?!? Or is it all done with the accellerometer in the unit? I have to get this damn thing!

You don't see why you'd need wifi. I think because the iPod Touch is wifi enabled that the guy said what he did. It is the devices accelerometer that makes it work.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I have the app on my Iphone... Or a similar one at least and wifi is not needed. I have not tried mine out yet but I will definitly now.

By the way..... I hate that host. I have seen a few different videos with him in them and he just seems like idiot. He is trying way too hard and just acts stupid. So annoying.

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
yea posted before the video finished. saw that it uses the accelerometer, so it will work on the touch. Gonna buy that one tonight and see how it works! Just dont have a mount for it...but i do have tape! lol

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
yea posted before the video finished. saw that it uses the accelerometer, so it will work on the touch. Gonna buy that one tonight and see how it works! Just dont have a mount for it...but i do have tape! lol

I think I am going to be using tape as well.. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread