e 85

foreprecision

Established Member
650cobra is correct.
Fore Precision Works has fuel rails, fuel hats, and y-blocks in a "E-series coating" that is for use with E-85 gas. The E-series coating also has a cosmetic appeal.
Call us with questions-
Michelle

badhabit1

Established Member
Go over to turbomustangs.com. There is a thread with a guy making upwards of a 1000 hp with a smallblock v8 and a big turbo. Lots of good info on converting to e85. Allows way more timing than pump gas. Just gotta use more of it. When looking to make more horsepower than pump gas is capable of, I don't think many people are overly concerned with the additional cost that e85 might incur. It would still be far less expensive than race gas. Who asked you about your opinion on e85's effect on the environment? That certainly has nothing to do with op's question, just like your first reply.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Go over to turbomustangs.com. There is a thread with a guy making upwards of a 1000 hp with a smallblock v8 and a big turbo. Lots of good info on converting to e85. Allows way more timing than pump gas. Just gotta use more of it. When looking to make more horsepower than pump gas is capable of, I don't think many people are overly concerned with the additional cost that e85 might incur. It would still be far less expensive than race gas. Who asked you about your opinion on e85's effect on the environment? That certainly has nothing to do with op's question, just like your first reply.

why are you still trying to swing off my nuts? I gave my opinion. something I have every right to do regardless of whether you like it or not. I have broken no rules nor insulted anyone. If you don't want to read what I write feel free to put me on ignore, you won't be the first and I am certain you won't be the last child to do that. either way I don't give a shit about your opinion of what I write.

Users who are viewing this thread