E-Fans.... Suggestions?

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
Search button wasn't doing the magic for me tonight. I've found a lot of dated threads about efan setups and am still curious about the latest and greatest info on which setup would be the best bang for the buck.

The JLP Efan kit seems quite steep too, and I've seen a few dual fan setups that looked to be a lot better built, but I've not seen what brand they were or where they were purchased. Ideas?

RMoore92

Established Member
I've been researching this myself. The flex-a-lite fans push a lot of air in a dual fan setup, up to 5500cfm. These are made for the stock shroud and comes with a new reworked wiring harness. Only bad part is its 500+ bucks :(

Ive also found some LS1 fans you can get off ebay. There 12-14 inch fans that push 1200-1500 cfm, combine them with 2 and you should be around 3000 cfm. This is the cheap route. The fans are about 30 bucks a piece but you'll need a controller. The SPAL controller is good but is around 120 bucks. So right around 200 bucks for a efan setup.

Only thing that is holding me back is I don't know how much CFM I need espeically living in the Arizona summer heat.

TXSVT1

Established Member
I have some flex a lite fans for sale , includes all wiring, relays but one of the motors is starting to quite since I dropped it. A new motor will cost you around 80 from summit. I'am asking 250 plus the ride so If you do the calculations you'll spend 350 for some flex a lite fans that retail for 540.

Users who are viewing this thread