E tuning my car?

Ddawg18

Established Member
Hey everyone!

Do you recommend anyone? Does it work vs. Going to a local shop? What does it usually cost? I have a SCT tuner X3

Thanks!!

crazycarlo

Established Member
Price just depends. And yes some places get it pretty accurate. I'll be remote tuning my car with Eric Brooks of Brookspeed. For that you need the xcal, laptop, wideband, and the cable. Plus you'd need to download sct's live link software.

Amazon also does email tunes as well as John Lund.

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
Remote tuning will definately work for ya. Ive had two combos remote tuned by Eric Brooks at brookspeed. 250 bucks and great results. He will get you the results you want no doubt. Check out his website and send in a tune request its real easy bro.

Ddawg18

Established Member
Remote tuning will definately work for ya. Ive had two combos remote tuned by Eric Brooks at brookspeed. 250 bucks and great results. He will get you the results you want no doubt. Check out his website and send in a tune request its real easy bro.

I will give him a call. Is there a long wait? Or does he usually get back to you quick with the tune?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
Not long at all like you see with some of these e tuners. He was giving me revisions to my datalogs within one or two business days. All he needed to get started was for me to fill out the tune request form on his website to let him know exactly what I had mod wise. You can hit him up on his forum Modfords he has a section just for questions like you have.

He really is much better then the other e tuners I tried before him.

Ddawg18

Established Member
Not long at all like you see with some of these e tuners. He was giving me revisions to my datalogs within one or two business days. All he needed to get started was for me to fill out the tune request form on his website to let him know exactly what I had mod wise. You can hit him up on his forum Modfords he has a section just for questions like you have.

He really is much better then the other e tuners I tried before him.

I appreciate the insight and I will reach out to him. Thanks :beer:

crazycarlo

Established Member
He will be tuning my car soon. Great guy and good communication and I've seen his tuning first hand. Top notch!

RioRed97Cob

Established Member
I'd like to bring up the name of Don Lasota, owner of Lasota Racing Technologies. I didn't see his name mentioned anywhere but he is a great tuner who is as personable as it gets. He does just about anything you need, from remote tuning to email tunes. Even has his own Pro Racer Guides for the do-it-yourselfers out there. Google his name and check out his site for more information. Personally, he was extremely timely when I was in a bind with little time frame to get things worked out. Answers calls day and night as well, well worth the money spent.

Ddawg18

Established Member
I'd like to bring up the name of Don Lasota, owner of Lasota Racing Technologies. I didn't see his name mentioned anywhere but he is a great tuner who is as personable as it gets. He does just about anything you need, from remote tuning to email tunes. Even has his own Pro Racer Guides for the do-it-yourselfers out there. Google his name and check out his site for more information. Personally, he was extremely timely when I was in a bind with little time frame to get things worked out. Answers calls day and night as well, well worth the money spent.

Thank you for the recommendation. I like Eric Brooks however he is extremely busy now.

Users who are viewing this thread