E46 M3, Turbo 300C [ No Vids ]

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Background on my car: LTs, O/R Y and a CB,QTP Electric Cutout LS6 Intake, Ram Air, SLP Lid and Ported TB. I am untuned...

My Buddies friend's Camaro only has a catback and a Lid I will update with mods once I know tomorrow if there are more mods

E46 M3:

Me and another buddy with a M6 LS1 Fbody raced a guy that said his M3 makes 390hp.

We lined up 3 across on the freeway and honked it off. My buddies Car jumped a 1/2 car me and I stayed at his door while the M3 just fell further back I would say at least 3 or more cars as I hit 3rd I was already a car and a half and still pulling. I was pretty surprised. Both me and the M3 had a passenger, the other Camaro was driving solo [ edit: he had a passenger too and said the M3 was at least a bus length behind ]...

When we got back to the parking lot the guy said he started in 3rd and that he downshifted the SMG to 2 once the 3rd honk went.The M3's mods were never specified.

300C:

This was a worthless race, he kept pacing me and I didn't know it was turbo'd. LMFAO I got raped to say the least. I honked it off and he yanked my car instantly....It was worth it though. He did this with 22's and low boost.

My friend said this car runs 11's at the track...

Last edited:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Overall a fun night.....I felt bad for the M3 owner since he got beat by 2 LS1s and a 96 Mystic Cobra....

He said he is coming back out next week. Hopefully this time he will have his car int he right gear

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
E46 M3 seems like it needs the Drivers Mod badly! Its good that you had fun and remember to stay away from that 300c. Its no joke

Yea I was surprised I beat him the way I did. When he told me he left from 3rd it made more sense in a way. He has a SMG though and he said he was in 3rd then downshifted on the third honk, so even though he fell back he should have made up ground.....lol or at least that's what I think.

He was telling everyone he had 390hp, I only have 332hp untuned....

I like that spot though, I felt comfortable about racing and not paranoid like I usually am....lol

That 300c is crazy.

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Yea I was surprised I beat him the way I did. When he told me he left from 3rd it made more sense in a way. He has a SMG though and he said he was in 3rd then downshifted on the third honk, so even though he fell back he should have made up ground.....lol or at least that's what I think.

He was telling everyone he had 390hp, I only have 332hp untuned....

I like that spot though, I felt comfortable about racing and not paranoid like I usually am....lol

That 300c is crazy.

i think it would be hard to get the M3 to 390 horse n/a so maybe those HP figures are a bit inflated

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread