E85 2020 GT500 vs E85 Hellcat vs C6Z , whipple Lt4 ZL1

gofast15

Established Member
3-4mph difference. I wanna see a hellcat thats trapping 140 throw some front runners on and trap 144. Lol

Lets not forget the hellcat has the inferior blower as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you race at drag strips ? You probably have the same experience at drag strips as the Cryborg . Need to create Cryborg online circle jerk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This bright guy talking about “ do you race at drag strip, yo?”, when we are discussing the street race. Lmao.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
They didn't have the same mods . lightweight small drag rims with skinnies and drag radials make pretty good difference vs factory rims like the other Hellcat has . I've seen 3-4mph trap difference with lightweight small wheel tire changes on most cars

+4mph with drag set up!?!??!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t worry guys, after this run they’re going to head straight to the road course and settle it there.

6 years and only on par with a hellcat. Lol

This!!!!!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
This bright guy talking about “ do you race at drag strip, yo?”, when we are discussing the street race. Lmao.

Right...... then he flops out this little gem--
.... lightweight small drag rims with skinnies and drag radials make pretty good difference vs factory rims like the other Hellcat has . I've seen 3-4mph trap difference

You gotta admit... this ****ing guy delivers golden comedy!!

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Do you race at drag strips ? You probably have the same experience at drag strips as the Cryborg . Need to create Cryborg online circle jerk

Yes. Actually i do. Been to the drag strip 4 times in the last 6 months, with exactly 0 street races. Which is why i know cars at this power level/weight are NOT gaining 4mph trap speeds from throwing a set of front runners on.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
No way
I plan to 4.6 swap my 5.bro.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gofast15

Established Member
+4mph with drag set up!?!??!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You seriously don't know shit if you think a car won't pick up 3-4 mph switching from heavy 20 inch wheels /tires to lightweight 17/15 .
My previous mustang did just that , my brothers current Mustang did that . My buddies Hellcat did that

gofast15

Established Member
Some of you Dodge nut swingers are really stupid because all Ford wanted is a straight line tank . Dodge just did that and see how well that sells . Redeye has been on the market for a year and they are sitting at dealers with $15K off

. 2 years from now used Gt500s will be selling for close to MSRP while used $80K Redeyes will be into 40Ks .

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Some of you Dodge nut swingers are really stupid because all Ford wanted is a straight line tank . Dodge just did that and see how well that sells . Redeye has been on the market for a year and they are sitting at dealers with $15K off

. 2 years from now used Gt500s will be selling for close to MSRP while used $80K Redeyes will be into 40Ks .

So in 2 years 80k GT500’s will be getting gapped by a 40k Dodge. Way to go Ford.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Jedi mind tricks!!! You completely diverted the discussion.

You are salty AF young man!!!

124-CDF6-C-61-C6-4431-90-E4-2-C15-F8694-F32.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gofast15

Established Member
So in 2 years 80k GT500’s will be getting gapped by a 40k Dodge. Way to go Ford.

It will still run circles around one on the track and be right there with it in straight line .

gofast15

Established Member
That's exactly your problem , you have zero clue or any kind of knowledge when it comes to racing . If you race your cars or go to the track you would see the difference drag wheels/ tires make . Stick with your online racing is so much cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread