ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
63219BCD-9246-4A83-9DB8-85D6ABAFDE45.jpeg

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

See. That’s exactly why i pointed out that the other video wasn’t the same hellcat. Basically same mods doesn’t always equate to basically same performance. This day and age the tuners play a huge role.

Needless to say, a redeye/demon with those same mods/tuner would have raped the GT500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
See. That’s exactly why i pointed out that the other video wasn’t the same hellcat. Basically same mods doesn’t always equate to basically same performance. This day and age the tuners play a huge role.

Needless to say, a redeye/demon with those same mods/tuner would have raped the GT500.

Yup this hellcat is tuned by tim Barth and the other hellcat by a flop tooner.. Needless to say the good tune hellcat is a very simple set up. Upper only, cat deletes and e85 A8.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Yup this hellcat is tuned by tim Barth and the other hellcat by a flop tooner.. Needless to say the good tune hellcat is a very simple set up. Upper only, cat deletes and e85 A8.

No surprise. Tim gets shit done.

gofast15

Established Member

They didn't have the same mods . lightweight small drag rims with skinnies and drag radials make pretty good difference vs factory rims like the other Hellcat has . I've seen 3-4mph trap difference with lightweight small wheel tire changes on most cars

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
They didn't have the same mods . lightweight small drag rims with skinnies and drag radials make pretty good difference vs factory rims like the other Hellcat has . I've seen 3-4mph trap difference with lightweight small wheel tire changes on most cars

U forgetting the hellcat still heavier even with a drag pack

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Guy talking about “lightweight wheels”, meanwhile the Hellcat is 2-300 #s heavier, with a less powerful motor and a slower transmission.

ahahaha. What a goof!

U forgetting the hellcat still heavier even with a drag pack

3-4mph difference. I wanna see a hellcat thats trapping 140 throw some front runners on and trap 144. Lol

Lets not forget the hellcat has the inferior blower as well.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Don’t worry guys, after this run they’re going to head straight to the road course and settle it there.

6 years and only on par with a hellcat. Lol

I was just thinking the same. Biggest shame is all the time Ford wasted. Dont get me wrong, its a hell of a ALL AROUND machine, I think straight line speed in stock form is sufficient but modded its a bit underwhelming. Stock vs stock its a good bit faster than a hellcat, but once modded it seems the gt500 isnt gaining as much. Hellcats close the gap real quick.

In reality though, this is really just the beginning. We’re making conclusions off of 1 or 2 modded GT500’s. Lets hope the tuners figure some shit out.

Users who are viewing this thread