E85 2020 GT500 vs E85 Hellcat vs C6Z , whipple Lt4 ZL1

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
It must be difficult when you post a video of your butt-buddy and his heavily modded fail-500 getting ransacked by the “I **** my cousin and I’m proud of it” crew.

Especially when said queers, post up their pink limp-wristed excuses to save face.

It must be hard. That’s the kinda shame that you carry in your pants and weak chin which money can’t buy. Lol

Nice vid. I needed the laugh tonight!

Since when did a pulley, cat delete, and E85 become “heavily modified”?

You are a troll and a terrible one at that.

No IT equipment was stolen in the making of this comment.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I see you are quiet about the Hellcat run even tho you have posted many pics of it walking the 500. Then when it takes on some big dogs and not really surprised it lost and you all over it like a rat on a Cheeto.

That isnt the same hellcat. Not really surprised it lost? You’re acting like bolt on hellcats haven’t been out here running 9’s for the last 5 years while Ford was off in the corner whimpering like a little bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I’m literally crying at my desk right now. 2 dudes are looking at me dumbfounded as I stare at my iPad reading this thread. ****ing awesome

C0bra99

Established Member
That isnt the same hellcat. Not really surprised it lost? You’re acting like bolt on hellcats haven’t been out here running 9’s for the last 5 years while Ford was off in the corner whimpering like a little bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was talking about the 500

PIPO

Established Member
That isnt the same hellcat. Not really surprised it lost?

It still has the same mods except the drag pack, or did I miss something?
E85
Cat deletes
852whp.

I’d like to see a longer race and more than just one though.

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
IMG_20200107_8252.jpg

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Nice video, what mph were these races from? I think a lower roll against the Hell cat would paint a different picture, why is the tq so "low" for the GT500?

stangfreak

Established Member
jesus christ the GT500 just came out, loses a few races and people are acting like 18 year old kids making memes, arguing, going crazy and talking shit. wtf do you drive. you guys really care that much about racing and if a ****en car lost, have to make a huge deal? Holy shit. Maybe I am getting old but svtp really went down hill. The other homo contributes no tech on the forum, help or anything. Just bashes and talks shit. over a computer. LIke I said maybe I am getting old, I think differently, bash me all you want. Really sad.

shit I still own a piece of crap 2003 cobra. would love to have a coyote 5.0 let alone a GT500!!

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Dang ole mopar got gapped. C6z is a whored out racecar. 2.9 zl1 runs mediocre like most South FL cars.

blk02edge

Established Member
jesus christ the GT500 just came out, loses a few races and people are acting like 18 year old kids making memes, arguing, going crazy and talking shit. wtf do you drive. you guys really care that much about racing and if a ****en car lost, have to make a huge deal? Holy shit. Maybe I am getting old but svtp really went down hill. The other homo contributes no tech on the forum, help or anything. Just bashes and talks shit. over a computer. LIke I said maybe I am getting old, I think differently, bash me all you want. Really sad.

shit I still own a piece of crap 2003 cobra. would love to have a coyote 5.0 let alone a GT500!!
I wouldn't take it too seriously. The memes are absolutely amazing.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
DCT 500 FANBOIS AFTER THEIR 1000HP STATE OF THE ART MACHINE WASNT ENOUGH FOR 2 POVERTY BUDGET GOVERNMENT MOTORS

A barely bolt on car gets beat by a blower swapped car and a fully built car. That same barely bolt on car beat the new C8 MR setup around a road course.

So what exactly is your point other than proving to everyone that your school bus was so short that you had to sit on the steps since the only seat was for the driver. You probably looked like one of those Garfield suction cup things licking the window.

No IT equipment was stolen in the making of this comment.

Users who are viewing this thread