E85+no

jamescb77

Established Member
Is anyone running E85 and nitrous out there. I haven't seen much talk about this and i have been thinking about switching over to e85 but at the same time i wanna put a little bit of spray on the car. I know i would need 2 different tunes but what else? thanks guys

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
well to answer any question you may have, we need to know your current setup

jamescb77

Established Member
current setup is ported blower with a 2.9 pulley. offroad x catback. I will be going to a return fuel setup for the e85 and i am thinking about upgrading to a biger blower just haven't made the decision on which on yet. The fuel setup will come before the nitrous obviously

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Ive been watching for info as well, there doesnt seem to be alot so far on high HP cars running E85 AND Nitrous.

My next plans are either E85 then Whipple. And Id also like to keep the juice. But at ~700RWHP with a whipple on the corn, I personally really have no need for the juice. :rockon:

GodStang

Established Member
The problem is very few people run Nitrous on these cars. Maybe 10% run nitrous. On top of that less than probably 5% run E85 on these cars. SO the chances to have someone run both are slim. Hopefully with more and more running E85 we will get some input on this.

corysmach1

Established Member
I am very curious about this also.....I wanna run E85 and then eventually down the road spray the car....i would assume it would run great E85 runs cool and is high in octane so very good for spray....a win win situation in my opinion.

jamescb77

Established Member
well i am trying to have this setup on by spring so i guess maybe i will be the first. we will see. I will just have to talk to the company i get the nitrous kit from and then probably adjust jets also on the fuel side to get a proper a/f ratio

Users who are viewing this thread