e85 pump questions

kgray62

Established Member
Looking to switch to E85 soon after porting the stock eaton..... heard a lot of mixed things about which pumps to run.... gtsc pumps or walboro's? returnless, or no? I know I will need the 80lb injectors, but just looking for a more direct feedback on which pumps to run and which fuel system.

thanks ahead of time for your input!

kgray62

Established Member
well right now im at 482/525 with just bolt ons... looking to get whatever is going to hold up the longest and do the car the best.... not looking to do to many more power adders except maybe a different blower one day down the line from now.

triple-s

Established Member
Well from experience don't run aeromotive stealth 340 they blow on E85 even though they say there compatible I went through 3 of them in 2 months time.I'm now running Stryker 340 and haven't had a problem since.

KlugSS

Established Member
No reason to ditch the returnless fuel system. To keep it simple GTsc pumps, and a lethal dual fpdm would be an afternoon swap and support quite a bit of power

But i do love my return style setup, keeps it simple and gives me a couple more options for big power.

Users who are viewing this thread