Eagle has Landed

Comp04svt

Established Member
Looks bad ass! Love that color combo! I had a blue '09 R1 and loved it, it was a hell of a bike, but I'm sure they've come along way from '09 to this one. Love the redesign, but I can't lie, I'm a little disappointed they didn't keep the under seat pipes.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Thank you everyone. I will definitely respect it, and don’t intend to ride it into the city.

Been waiting a month, glad wifey could keep me patient enough to hold out a bit longer. I was about ready to buy a S1000RR last week.

Beautiful bike for sure, congrats. I didn't ride in the city much either but it ended up being a deer that got me instead of a brain dead cager. Be careful.

Blackoyote

Established Member
im down for that!

Good, you'll have more fun in the first 30 seconds on the track than any riding on the street you'll ever do!
And lucky for us, there are tons of great organizations in the SE that you can rent your gear from your first time (so you can make sure you like it before dropping a grand on gear).

Zemedici

Established Member
FullSizeR.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

Been riding solid since I picked her up. Love it.

Got with my powdercoat guy on what I'd like to black out / change

Plans are as follows:

- Graves 3/4 exhaust (with cat delete) or Austin Racing, not sure which yet
- LED Integrated Taillight / Fender Eliminator
- Levers
- Tinted Windscreen
- Gloss Black Mirrors (they're matte now)
- Remove Emblems save for R1 (remove Yamaha on front fender, sides)
- Remove front wheel reflector
- Wire headlights so both are on at the same time (lowbeam is one side, and it looks awkward)
- Powdercoat Engine Covers black

Users who are viewing this thread