Earthquake just hit MD

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lol earthquake n00bs.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My office was vibrating for about 20 seconds. Very weird sensation. And the first earthquake I can remember actually feeling.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I just sat down at my drafting table in my house when everything started to shake. My initial thoughts were Aberdeen Proving grounds must be testing some pretty awesome stuff, then the shaking intensified, my entire house was rattling, chandelier was swinging, pictures were banging the wall. I don't know about you guys but my heart was pounding.

johnjon87

Established Member
So im sitting at a light in dc and my car starts shaking and im thinking what the hell are my cams doing?!.please tell me these things arnt messed up !... lol then get a text from my mom in florida less then 10 minutes later asking if im ok! Thanks.alot car missed my first real earthquake experience..

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

99cobra302

Established Member
to the west coast people making fun of the east coast earthquake.....

veVoz.jpg

pic stolen from reddit

Grabber07'

Established Member
Heard about this today, pretty crazy stuff. Earthquakes can be pretty scary....y'all need to spend a spring in oklahoma and experience an F5 tornado :)

Your things dont just fall off the wall, desk, or counter.....they fly at you and try to take off your head hehe

Users who are viewing this thread