Earthquake!

canibus

Established Member
And you still felt that puny ass 4.4? Must have not been rocking very hard. :poke: :lol:

Where does it say I felt it? My post was supposed to insinuate that It was rocking too hard to even feel it.

BTW: what's up with puebla, are you keeping the coach or not.

I hate chivas but I gotta give props to Chicharito, beautiful goal at the rose bowl.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Where does it say I felt it? My post was supposed to insinuate that It was rocking too hard to even feel it.

BTW: what's up with puebla, are you keeping the coach or not.

I hate chivas but I gotta give props to Chicharito, beautiful goal at the rose bowl.

Well at least for the rest of this season Puebla is safe from relegation. They lost a couple of good players, and when you combine that with that mercurial coach you get poor results. I still believe el Chelis should stay though, hopefully they will play through it, but I don't expect anything AT ALL from them this season. :nonono: Again, I'm just glad they don't run the risk of relegation.

Haha I'm indifferent about Chivas, but if el Chicharito continues to play well he should start in the World Cup. The funny thing is that if he were Argentinan or Brazilian he would be playing in Europe by now. :nonono: Hopefully he makes the jump after the World Cup. Mexico has a very exciting young crop of players, that's for sure.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Bump for another quake near Cali!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

It was a 6.9 in Mexicali, Mexico, but San Diego got a nice feel of it.

Edit: Northridge was 6.7, hmmmm.....

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I live in Lake Havasu City, AZ in I felt the 7.2 Mexico Quake today. I was sitting in a Recliner and I could feel it moving side-to side pretty good.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
They had a 4.0 in Northern California about 9 minutes after the 7.2 in Mexico. Lets hope the big zipper isn't going to unzip itself.

SN95StangMan

Established Member
Los Angeles area here and I felt it well enough too. I walked outside from the garage and my brother and mom came out of the house and that sucker was still rolling. We just stood there watching the trees sway back and forth for about a minute.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
detach, detach, DETAAAAACH!!!!! BEGONE FOUL CREATURES!! For your kind is no longer welcome here!

BrianP

Established Member
supposedly NE is way over due for one. i guess we're on a pretty big fault line. i was told its as big or bigger then the san andreas fault, and that we are predicted to get one about every hundred years.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Goodbye then suckers! That would be bad ass if we became an island hahaha... Driving to Vegas could become a problem though, lol.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Million bucks says we wont see a penny from another country.

If there had been extensive damage like in the other countries that were hit by strong earthquake we definitely would have.

This has been covered extensively... We got a lot of foreign support after hurricane Katrina in the form of money, personnel, equipment, and services.

Go look it up.

Users who are viewing this thread