Easter cruise thru the Twisties! (pics-56K=DIE!)

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
We took the Lightning up the mountain today for some fun Easter cruising. That's whats awesome about Tucson is there are many of these :rockon: We also took it there because it might be the truck's last trip up these roads for a while since this will be taking its place for the mountain drive

M771810A-D.gif

M771810A-C.gif

:banana::banana::banana: And if stan is reading this.. i know :poke:

Anyway heres todays pics
DSCF1585.gif

DSCF1584.gif

An idea of what the road was
DSCF1581.gif

DSCF1592.gif

DSCF1595.gif

DSCF1610.gif

DSCF1617.gif

DSCF1611.gif

And oh yeah, this garage kicks ass :p

DSCF1566.gif

steeda911

Established Member
My bad, now that I actually look at the pictures I relize that it is kit peak. I even see the telescopes. Looks like a great drive man. I live near houghton and escalante. How was the drive

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
and to think my ass woulda tried those corners at 80+ like i do here on Transmountain :D
and i got first dibs on picking on that Porsche!

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Mike, bite me. :p You would take me straight line no doubt until the turbo kit goes in :-D Hell my own truck would take it! Chris will drive my truck to pick up the car, then ill race him home. im sure ill be owned but i do give it props. that thing sounds sweeet!

Oh i also looked at a silver lightning, with 75k miles and they wanted almost 21k for it. It was missing some panels due to the kickass sound setup they were apparently starting to work on and the engine was fairly stock. It had magnaflows and a bbk cai, that was about it. Also had a soundstream system installed, overall not a bad thing i guess but kinda hard to justify another truck if im not driving it. LOL

steeda: it sure was a fun drive. too bad my ball joints are bad and my tires are kinda toast but i almost got sick in some turns. lol you should try it sometime

203Cree

Established Member
LOL , figures.

I was too busy taking pics of the truck and the road... :shrug: Maybe later when i get the Porsche, there will be pics :-D

Better be or we're not friends anymore..... (just kidding about that last part! hehe, I <3 you... )

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
is that the road that takes you to the old movie studio? if so, coming down the one section of road is very scary. so steep and narrow.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
is that the road that takes you to the old movie studio? if so, coming down the one section of road is very scary. so steep and narrow.

If youre talking about the Old Desert museum, no, this is about another 30 miles west. That road is fun too but this one is longer and more twisties by a long shot.

Users who are viewing this thread