Eaton swap is COMPLETE

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Offroad Prochamber and 1 chamber flows.

Needless to say, it's LOUD.

Yeah, I got a slightly better tune the other night and took it out and just about pooped myself! Haha. Sooooo much fun

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Not yet. I just had it cut over the weekend to fit, and now I have to fab up some brackets. But lately I've just been too lazy. You can actually see the heat waves coming up through the hood though, so while it's not raining maybe it's doing some good. Haha

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Not yet. I just had it cut over the weekend to fit, and now I have to fab up some brackets. But lately I've just been too lazy. You can actually see the heat waves coming up through the hood though, so while it's not raining maybe it's doing some good. Haha

Yeah, i saw you took the hood blanket off.

Im thinking about a way to do it. Most likely i plan on mounting it on the hood instead of the supercharger just because of the heat from the eaton.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
The blower sounds good man i like the eaton swap for two reasons. 1) realibility 2) if you want it loud send it to Stiegemeier for a stage IV port and blueprint, that bitch will scream when used in conjunction with a ram air intake. my buddies 03 cobra stage IV ported and jlt intake just flat out screams at wot.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
their not as loud on mach 1s because the 03 cobras heads flow a lot better. Get better heads and it will scream, and also an intake and a pulley

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Really? weird, maybe my exhaust is just too loud to hear the whine.

I thought that at first too since I'm now running and O/R prochamber and one chamber flows. But I can hear it much better after the tune. Dunno. Might just be me. Again, it's not overly loud, but I can definately hear it.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Can you buy this Eaton swap in a complete kit from a aftermarket source with every possible part needed to do the conversion ? im thinking this may be a good choice possibly

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Can you buy this Eaton swap in a complete kit from a aftermarket source with every possible part needed to do the conversion ? im thinking this may be a good choice possibly

no lol.

Also Reloaded and Wishing4Cobra get an intake on there and it will be A LOT! louder

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
is there a way to do the eaton swap without getting rid of the shaker?

What do you mean get rid of the shaker? You can always mount the shaker to the hood or the blower.

if you mean lose the function of the shaker, then no there is no way to do a swap without losing the function of the shaker.

Users who are viewing this thread