Eaton Swap Kit

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Eaton Swap Kit-

I have a pretty complete Eaton swap kit minus a few bolts, 03-04 timing cover, and h/e brackets. This is all front accessories pulleys, pulley bridge, lower cage, balancer, blower, TB/plenum, lower intake, intercooler, misc intercooler stuff(piping, reservoir, i/c pump, h/e, etc), power steering pump bracket, injectors, fuel rails, oil cooler adapter, pulley tensionor, etc.

Going to take full inventory of total parts and extras this weekend with stuff laid out.

$2300 for the kit plus shipping (will be multiple boxes). Wiring and computer not included as many add the IAT2 sensor and tune it for an existing C-headed 4v.

Can probably get a timing cover pretty easy if someone wants, but kit will go up to $2500. Can get timing cover $200 to $250 plus shipping. I will only get a timing cover if I have a deposit or paid in full. That way if you back out I am not out of pocket or its already yours since you paid in full.

If you want the wiring and computer- $600. That’s PCM (aka ECU, ECM, or computer), PCM harness, and Engine Harness with COP’s.

Better pics to come this weekend. PM me for contact info.
Thanks, Lee

EatonSwapParts.gif

EatonSwapParts2.gif

EatonSwapParts3.gif

EatonSwapParts1.gif

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Pretty complete, say 90% since I do not have 03-04 timing cover, and h/e brackets. Course you would need a few gaskets as to put on you car.

Users who are viewing this thread