EATON TO WHIPPLE2.3 GEN2 to KB 2.8H to BEHEMOTH BUILD-PIC HEAVY

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Hostile Snake! I love it. That is quite a transformation over time. I bet you wish you had some of that money back getting to where you are now. But, it was worth it, right? Awesome car. You going to stick with the 2.8 now?

You have no clue, or actually i'm sure you do..lol So manyy trial, errors and frustrations and triumphs with blowers, fuel, pulley combos,gearing ,exhaust, clutch,tranny wheels , tires etc.etc.Worth it... now....Abso freakin lutely!! This is the first year that i actually have just driven it and enjoyed it with friends! And always being ahead of them definitely makes me get a sh-t eatin grin!!! I get nothing but thumbsup on the road, car meets ,shows wherever and they recognize the hard work,time and money that went into it, its a great feeling! Im done, i love this blower and have no regrets getting it.. Funny . the old timer, harddcore gearheads see the KB and they just smile and start telling stories!! Awesome! Thanks:rockon:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Sweet story and build man. A fellow Jersey boy too, nice! I'm actually just about ready to pull the trigger on upgrading myself. I have a ported eaton and am ready for more. Thing is I am confused on what to get. My choices are a Whipple 2.3, TVS, or KB if I can find one used. My tuner tried to convince me on the TVS and it sounds great and all, but after all the labor, additional parts, and tune it would set me back over 5Gs. I can save by getting a used blower. How much did you make with the Whipple? I am hoping to get close to 600rwhp reliably. Can the 2.3 get me there?

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Sweet story and build man. A fellow Jersey boy too, nice! I'm actually just about ready to pull the trigger on upgrading myself. I have a ported eaton and am ready for more. Thing is I am confused on what to get. My choices are a Whipple 2.3, TVS, or KB if I can find one used. My tuner tried to convince me on the TVS and it sounds great and all, but after all the labor, additional parts, and tune it would set me back over 5Gs. I can save by getting a used blower. How much did you make with the Whipple? I am hoping to get close to 600rwhp reliably. Can the 2.3 get me there?

I can make you a great deal on a great condition used Whipple 2.3 or a new VMP TVS 2.3
Let me know if you are interested.

03dsgsnake

Established Member

Hey , Thanks alot brother!! For you, pull the trigger. lol where in jersey? I had the gen 2 whipple and it was nothing like my friends gen 1, youll make easily in the 600 range with the whipple 2.3, the only issue was it ran pretty hot. I wanted a blower that could grow if i did more mods down the road. But if your looking at 600 and could find a whipple , go for it and better yet a gen1 ! Goodluck!:beer:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Nice build bro and great #s.. Do you have cams? I know a local guy that just put a KB 2.8 MAMMOTH on his sn95 terminator swap and put down 760whp @20psi on e85. I need my crusher inlet lol, great lookingcar as well OP

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Nice build bro and great #s.. Do you have cams? I know a local guy that just put a KB 2.8 MAMMOTH on his sn95 terminator swap and put down 760whp @20psi on e85. I need my crusher inlet lol, great lookingcar as well OP

Thanks!! I have the comp 3 cams,livernois springs,cam gears and bolts all ready!! Just trying to get them installed and retuned! Yea, that inlet will rellay wake that bad boy up!! Good luck and thanks again for props!

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Hey , Thanks alot brother!! For you, pull the trigger. lol where in jersey? I had the gen 2 whipple and it was nothing like my friends gen 1, youll make easily in the 600 range with the whipple 2.3, the only issue was it ran pretty hot. I wanted a blower that could grow if i did more mods down the road. But if your looking at 600 and could find a whipple , go for it and better yet a gen1 ! Goodluck!:beer:

Awesome! Thanks for the advice bro! :beer: I am in South Hackensack. I hear ya on the growing part. This hobby is so addicting so chances are I may take your path as time goes on. Where are you in NJ? Let's meet up sometime. I would love to check out the fruits of your labor. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread