eBay Kenne Bell FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!

SVTFREEK

- GOT BOOST? -
Established Member
Just want to make sure none of you get suckered, this guy has been comitting fraud for months. Ive caught him several times but he keeps coming back under different names and eBay cant do $hit :mj: , he even has used my listing as his own and sends second chance offers for some of my ended listings , to people that had bid on my auctions. I constantly list engines and transmissions, his main source of fraud is on Lightning and Cobra stuff, engines, transmissions, supercharers, exct... He will also off to buy your ebay items, he uses counterfeit cashiers checks. here is one of his listings: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7987008173&category=36680&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1 get familiar with it, youll notice its in the UK this is real common and ussually the way he does it, but not always, other times Canada, somtimes U.S. Bidders ID always private he started doing this when I started warning people. He's a little mad I starting winning all the auctions just to piss him off, I would bid like $20,000 on everthing and then tell him to PHUCK off when he tried to collect. Every time Ive cought him he has had 0 feedback, and thats been under about 10-15 different names. Some of you will recognize this listing, its been up before.

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Glad you caught him. Thanks for the warning. Ebay won't do anything about him? Arsehole.

bransharksfan

2006 ST Class AutoX CHAMP
Established Member
I say we all start sending e-mails to him with stupid questions!

I have4 been screwed before on ebay but luckily I have gotten my money back both times. The last one was for 620.00. I was buying a new set of F1s needless to say I have Hankooks now.

Dixiesys

Established Member
Ebay needs to hire more fraud prevention staff, fraud on there has gotten out of hand to the point I don't even like buying big ticket (big as in more than about $100) on there anymore.

And just list a laptop or big ticket item sometime, the amount of fraudsters asking to send it to the UK and they send you a money order for $2400 over the price etc etc is just stupid...

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
bransharksfan said:
I say we all start sending e-mails to him with stupid questions!

I have4 been screwed before on ebay but luckily I have gotten my money back both times. The last one was for 620.00. I was buying a new set of F1s needless to say I have Hankooks now.
Im all for that. Ill ask what shape the rear spindle rotor assemble is in. :pepper:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
The ad he used to use had a pic in it at least. Haven't seen him in about 4 months now. Ask him if he has ever been diagnosed with rectal cranial insertion syndrome.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ID 10 T said:
Ask him if he has ever been diagnosed with rectal cranial insertion syndrome.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard his head was so far up his ass he had to have a clear belly button installed so he could see where he was going. :poke:

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
ID 10 T said:
The ad he used to use had a pic in it at least. Haven't seen him in about 4 months now. Ask him if he has ever been diagnosed with rectal cranial insertion syndrome.
Thats not funny!!!!!!!! There are people all over the country with that syndrome and its spreading fast!!!!!!!!!!! :poke:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
haha I sent the guy a question and he actually responded. Check it out:

Q:Hi I was just wondering if this will fit up to my 79 Pinto? I have a 351 engine in it so it should work right?
Thanks,
Timmy
A:Hello

This supercharger is perfect for your car.
The selling prices 1700$
The shipping taxes are free.
PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY TO YOUR OFFICE!
This are all the pics that i have.
I hope to like this pics

Thanks

:xpl:

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Wow what a douch.............it would be cool to find out he lives right down the street so I could steal his computer and slap the shit out of him.

Users who are viewing this thread