Ebay Lightning

dragonlightning

Established Member
Mike lavalee and the guy that painted my truck (Scott Makay) perfected the "real flames" technique together.. If you look at the flames on mine, they are about the same.

Scott and Mike are on a airbrushing forum teaching people....it's pretty cool, I wish I could draw.

IMG_0483.JPG

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Its what their gift is, mine is masturbating (I am awsome). I couldnt draw a stick person to save my life, but I got soft hands.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
I like it. Too bad I have no money and am trying to sell the Cobra...

EDIT: BUY MY COBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Notrace81

Banned
To much show for me those speakers and shit only add more weight, a Lightning wasn’t made for show it was made to be a performance truck. I hate people that don’t get the concept.

demonatv

Established Member
well to each his own.. but that truck is a work of art and if you dont like it owell maybe he dont like your truck either..

everyone has there own version of stuff

Notrace81

Banned
well to each his own.. but that truck is a work of art and if you dont like it owell maybe he dont like your truck either..

everyone has there own version of stuff

I really don’t care if he who ever he is doesn’t like my truck. I don’t think a Lightning is a canvas to paint on and for sure not a ****ing low rider, if you want a low rider buy your self a 69’ Impala. I LOOKS LIKE SHIT IN WHAT EVER ANGLE I SEE IT. Sorry !!!

Users who are viewing this thread