Ebay: Need an inexpensive Syclone??

mx_9

Established Member
I thought that these would be collectors items with the low build quantity. I thought 18.5 was cheap for what appears to be one in excellent condition. $4,200 seems VERY low..what type of shape is it in?

EDIT:
I looked up the value of the one in Ebay..according to NADA it's worth $14,007.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
"... fastest pick-up ever made!... smokes lightnings, rams, etc...." - my ass.

Still a cool truck though regardless of its jackass owner.:dw:

EDIT: oops, just read his mods list:D

Last edited:
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
"... fastest pick-up ever made!... smokes lightnings, rams, etc...." - my ass.

Still a cool truck though regardless of its jackass owner.:dw:

EDIT: oops, just read his mods list:D

Correction. A well driven stock Syclone should take down a Lightning. I have heard 0-60 times around 4.6 seconds and 1/4 times in the low 13's. Would be a good match (and a sweet kill for the Syclone). :D

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Correction. A well driven stock Syclone should take down a Lightning. I have heard 0-60 times around 4.6 seconds and 1/4 times in the low 13's. Would be a good match (and a sweet kill for the Syclone). :D

cool, I want one...:rockon:

SVTlover

Ur anger is my power
Established Member
Was there another truck years ago i seem to remember It had a S/C on it ? It was chevy or GMC I think
Or maybe it was a blazer looking thing

Last edited:

mx_9

Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One

Earlier today I read somewhere that they did 0-60 in a little over 5 seconds and the 1/4 mile in 13.1 or so. Can't find the link but I did find this just now:

gmc syclone : This "correct" info is taken directly from an ad inMarch 1991 Car & Driver:It took less than 5.0 seconds to run 0 to 60 on our test track. And13.06 seconds in the quarter mile.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
my dad's friend own's one, i seen another acouple days ago in a driveway with a ssr pickup, they are some awesome machine's, i seen a shirt that said " 0-60 " in 4.6 sec's in the rain :) , i sure that it would get a lightning in the 1/4, but after that im sure it dont pull that hard :shrug:

Originally posted by machncobra
my dad's friend own's one, i seen another acouple days ago in a driveway with a ssr pickup, they are some awesome machine's, i seen a shirt that said " 0-60 " in 4.6 sec's in the rain :) , i sure that it would get a lightning in the 1/4, but after that im sure it dont pull that hard :shrug:

Shit, I forgot where I read it, but I remember reading an archived magazine article online a while back where they actually did pull of a 4.6 0-60 on a wet road!! I can't remember the damn magazine though. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread