Ebay: Need an inexpensive Syclone??

mx_9

Established Member
It's funny...I remember seeing the truck when it came out and thinking how cool it looked. Now I look at it and see how boxy it is. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's cool. Funny how much aerodynamic styles have changed.

mhoover

Established Member
hi guys! i just signed on in the svt forum and was looking around the site and noticed this topic. if your interested check out www.dochoover.com and go to the video section. the fastest syclone in the world was built by my dad.
dont worry though, im not one of these chevy or gmc guys tryin to stir up stuff in the ford forums. im a cobra man through and through! if i could change that it would say the fastest cobra in the world!!!
MATT

tvguy

Reserve was indeed met. Not sure if it was worth $18,500 plus, but it is one hell of a ride to put it mildly. I loved those and the Typhoon's when they first came out. Still do. Funny thing is, some people consider them "rice" these days with the turbos and AWD. I cannot fathom.
pacotaco

tvguy

Originally posted by mhoover
hi guys! i just signed on in the svt forum and was looking around the site and noticed this topic. if your interested check out www.dochoover.com and go to the video section. the fastest syclone in the world was built by my dad.
dont worry though, im not one of these chevy or gmc guys tryin to stir up stuff in the ford forums. im a cobra man through and through! if i could change that it would say the fastest cobra in the world!!!
MATT

I just checked out that site. Lordy, nice ride, nice times!!! One HELL of a truck!!!
pacotaco

Originally posted by mhoover
MATT

Holy crap!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Your dad is a sick man!

slick4_6

Established Member
Quickest, not fastest. I cant remember where I read it at. Up to the lower triple digits I dont see why not.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
the SRT10, I was surprised to find out, does not come from the factory with a bed cover...
The engine also looks ****ing tiny inside there because it's so far down...

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
I think that it can, with some minor supercharger work...
The viper is only 500hp and 500lb ft (or thereabouts) I believe, where the lightning with a bit of work makes what, 450hp? Or is that the cobra?
Then you consider that the L is lighter (I think, right?) has better aerodynamics (face it the massive grille doesn't help the dodge) and other things, then yeah I think they mightcome pretty close -
but that's opinion, and no actual experience

mhoover

Established Member
Originally posted by pacotaco
I just checked out that site. Lordy, nice ride, nice times!!! One HELL of a truck!!!
pacotaco

thanks buddy! dad has worked hard to get it to run that good! :D

MATT

Users who are viewing this thread