Eclipse Kill Last Night

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Last night I'm cruising the local strip and find a green Eclipse, made to exactly match the car from The Fast and the Furious....Well after him starting the Rev war, we catch a light, much to his dismay I think.....

Well light goes green, he goes across the intersection and I then deciede it's time to play, by this time I can hear his turbo winding up and I'm still pulling hard on him....By the time he was about 30 feet across the intersection I was fender to fender, Shift into Second and pull about 2 cars on him...Hit third and all I see is Eclipse headlights in my rearview.....Probably got him by about 6 car lengths, then his Vtec, turbo, 10" exhuast must have kicked in because, I slowed down and he flew past me at about 90MPH....

We get to the next light and he says he missed third gear, I'm like I had you beat before you even had to shift to third....He rolled up his window and I guess figured it was time to turn right....

Wna01Cobra

Actually, burnt rice smells HORRIBLE! LoL....yea, nice kill! Some guys just dont know when they're outmatched...:bored:

Venom2001

Established Member
Nice kill man...........way to show *** n fairy fan the difference between movie and real life.

Users who are viewing this thread