2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Picture1_zps109ace1a.png

Classic!

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
So you purchased a 1000hp "rated" short block and you say you are making more than 1000hp correct? Do you see anything wrong with that math?

Did you do research on their parts before you bought it? They are known to have failing water and oil pumps as well as questionable machined parts, hence the "outstanding price." They're warranty work is very particular as they will only sometimes warranty the work if you send them the shortblock back complete and then they will decide if it was a manufactures fault. If you tamper with it at all, you void the warranty.

harvey041

Established Member
This thread is full of shit. He is reusing the same pictures that were used like 3+ years ago from a thread here on SVTP. Even if I'm wrong this thread is still shit seeing how the block was only rated to 1000hp and he exceeded it. That being said, I would never buy MMR stuff but that's for other reasons. This thread should be deleted and OP should be banned if you ask me. Don't feed the troll guys.

Last edited:

eaton04mach1

Established Member
MMR is junk

This thread is full of shit. He is reusing the same pictures that were used like 3+ years ago from a thread here on SVTP. Even if I'm wrong this thread is still shit seeing how the block was only rated to 1000hp and he exceeded it. That being said, I would never buy MMR stuff but that's for other reasons. This thread should be deleted and OP should be banned if you ask me. Don't feed the troll guys.

Lmfao my car never made over 1000 hp she only made 720 the only reason for building it up is I bought a kennebell 3.6 LC blower that's supports up to 1400 hp. And I bought a build motor from phase 2 here in Missouri and I sold my current short lock to a buddy
These pictures were just taking yesterday so idk where you get 3 years ago lol

Last edited:

harvey041

Established Member
Lmfao my car never made over 1000 hp she only made 720 the only reason for building it up is I bought a kennebell 3.6 LC blower that's supports up to 1400 hp.
These pictures were just taking yesterday so idk where you get 3 years ago lol

You said in the OP you exceeded 1000hp, end of story.

I decided to up the power above that 1000

eaton04mach1

Established Member
MMR is junk

So you purchased a 1000hp "rated" short block and you say you are making more than 1000hp correct? Do you see anything wrong with that math?

Did you do research on their parts before you bought it? They are known to have failing water and oil pumps as well as questionable machined parts, hence the "outstanding price." They're warranty work is very particular as they will only sometimes warranty the work if you send them the shortblock back complete and then they will decide if it was a manufactures fault. If you tamper with it at all, you void the warranty.

No my car made only 720 and I'm planning on making more then a 1000hp
When I first bought the car I google complete Longblock and mmr Popped up so I gave them a call. And grant the guy working there at the time talked me into the 4.75L so I bought it well 1800 miles later I decided to up the power so I bought kennebell new 3.6 LC blower for the 03/04 corba's and I bought a new short block that will handle the power from a shop here in Missouri so I had a local shop remove my motor well he examined it and found that
That's only 720 hp right there

Last edited:

eaton04mach1

Established Member

My bad I'm using this tapatalk app with Siri my car only made 720 wrhp my setup is
2.8LC kennebell 23 pounds of boost fuel E85
Stage 2 ported heads
Stage 3 crower cams
Long tube headers
Full 3 inch exhaust
So I doubt my setup could ever make over thousand horsepower

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
It looks like the cylinders were being washed down with fuel. What did the piston tops look like?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member

By troll, do you mean yourself? OP's original post could have been clearer, but I understood what he was saying, not sure why you found it so difficult. Based on the information given it seems OP has a legit beef to me.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

WORD! Enough out there about these guys.

DNT H8

Established Member
LOL at all the immediate MMR nut swingers!

If the pictures are accurate odds are it was from poor machine work and the piston the wall clearance was never checked.

Op your going to need detailed pictures with an extensive critique to satisfy these ppl. Please host the pics, links to photobucket are annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread