Editing .gif images

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
who here can edit gif's? i have one that i wish to make an avatar but it's too big. can anyone help?

nj7703

Established Member
I use paint shop pro 7 to edit mine, resize them. The only thing i have not figured out is how to resize the animated ones. I'm working on that one now :)

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
thats what i need....to resize an animated gif....when you find out, shoot me a pm will ya? thanks again

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by TORCH_RED
thats what i need....to resize an animated gif....when you find out, shoot me a pm will ya? thanks again

Actually Paint Shop Pro 7 has a built in Animation Shop, i just resized it with that, and kept the animation.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
whats your email add? can i email the gif to you and let you resize it and send it back to me?

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by TORCH_RED
whats your email add? can i email the gif to you and let you resize it and send it back to me?

You got a PM

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Nothing much to it ! It is a great tool for optimizing graphics !

Just you can easily adjust the image size, how many colors, even if you just wanna use colors that IE will know ! You can also test them in a browser before you use them. Biggest thing though is just for photographs save them as .JPG files. Cartoons or solid colored things save as .gif's...

Users who are viewing this thread